Cruz: "I'll be bustin' on your face"

"I was able to buy a house with wins over your team" haha nice

Cody is a joke, I'll be laughing when Cruz schools him easily

Boy, that was gay.

But mark my words, it will be even more hilarious when Dominick takes Garbrandt to school.

It's gonna be so embarrassing that Cody McKenzie will not be the most pathetic Cody in the history of the UFC anymore.
Come on don't need to hate on Cody he beat Garcia and levesieur gave uveal a good fight. Annoying as fuck as a person though so maybe thats what your looking at. But i mean yeah remember theres guys out there like cm punk mike jackson all about the 0 and 0 or 1 and0 records in the ufc

To be honest both of their trash talking had some pretty cringe comments. Not sure why everyone is acting like cruz just owned him he was cringey as shit too.

"I Know you got that weak chin boy"

because cody sounded really dumb. Cruz wasn't the wittiest but he at least sounded like he's used to using words lol

Not surprising. Cruz has always had a weird hate for everyone from that camp. Like a girl who's mean to the boy she likes In class.

I mean Cody better hope he gets that KO.....or this is an extremely lopsided matchup IMO. I mean if snake in the grass and codys coach had trouble hitting Dom, how the hell is he going to do it? Granted I think he's better than butt chin right now but he's no snake in the grass yet.

because cody sounded really dumb. Cruz wasn't the wittiest but he at least sounded like he's used to using words lol
They both sounded dumb. "You look like pee wee Herman". Cody looks nothing like pee wee Herman. He's pretty much the opposite. Throwing at random references isn't funny it's stupid and forced.

Wow, very homoerotic.

On a side note, Ive been craving a warm delicious cream pie lately.
I've had a few and they were ok, but I think I need a variety of different creams.
Anyway, I'm rambling. Ok, chat later boys.

They both sounded dumb. "You look like pee wee Herman". Cody looks nothing like pee wee Herman. He's pretty much the opposite. Throwing at random references isn't funny it's stupid and forced.

I agree. It's not really worth arguing over. But I do see why people are fixated on how bad cody came off. Dom comes off as sharper imo. Mainly because cody doesn't really come across like a thinker or a speaker. Though, to be fair. He also seemed a little nervous so that might have been part of it - and there's no shame in being nervous in that situation. I've been nervous just presenting shit in class lol.

edit: and that "I've never had to work for pussy" line did him no favours :p

2:05 in...

Cruz: "They'll be bustin' on your face"
Garbrandt: "I hope so, Imma eat everything you've got"

Anyone else find this hilarious?

No

Nothing Cruz says is witty and he is the most boring point fighter in the UFC.

Boy, that was gay.

But mark my words, it will be even more hilarious when Dominick takes Garbrandt to school.

It's gonna be so embarrassing that Cody McKenzie will not be the most pathetic Cody in the history of the UFC anymore.

giphy.gif

Poor Cody

If he did less dancing and more fighting he could've finished him. Even with pillow fists if you hammer fist enough you can force a stoppage
If Urijah didn't catch him with that upkick he could have landed a killshot on him similar to Machida vs Thiago Silva.

I would do a shoop of Cruz bustin on Codys face but then mods would just remove it

Back