Cruz: "I'll be bustin' on your face"

These lighter weight fighters literally have some gay trash talk JB ''I used to fuck guys like you in high school"

hahaha! good find , and after they said that cody said " yeah you better not let me see you backstage again , your scared " bahaha shitty trash talk i swear cruz is the worst. the terrible forced trash talk on dillashaw now this .. yikes

blows my mind that fox thinks putting these guys in front of a camera to banter back and forth with lame ass insults is good for business.

To be honest both of their trash talking had some pretty cringe comments. Not sure why everyone is acting like cruz just owned him he was cringey as shit too.

"I Know you got that weak chin boy"

c6091558779ce6cd2a1e1bb2e7ff37de61abfd2ef7c5cc272d97f7f177d1a625.jpg

I think Cruz is about as unprofessional as a tv commentator could possibly be. If I ran Fox. I'd tell him he can have a gig once he retires. It's not the right message having him. It's a conflict of interest that make him, Fox, and the UFC look like bush league bullshit.

Just my opinion.

Boy, that was gay.

But mark my words, it will be even more hilarious when Dominick takes Garbrandt to school.

It's gonna be so embarrassing that Cody McKenzie will not be the most pathetic Cody in the history of the UFC anymore.
He already wasn't.

thenug-58Uqtbq7sm.gif
small_7318-katy-perry.gif

That was so gay that this thread now needs this.

He will run circles around Cody for five rounds. He might not hurt Neck tats but Garbrandt will be swinging at air for the whole fight.
So we can agree that if this fight is exciting, it wont be because of Cruz

Not gay at all, it just sounds gay. Mike Tyson's trash talk was sincere and blatantly homosexual.

Back