Cruz didn't show up

BlastoiseDad

Al-hamdullilah
@Brown
Reaction score
Crazy fight - Cody looked much better than I expected.

Anybody else feel Dom didn't look himself? He had some success with the jab and circle, but there were no trademark bumps, dodges, etc.

I admittedly can't comprehend everything that happens at this high level, and maybe some of it was due to Codys footwork, but Cruz didn't appear to be himself from the beginning.

I think Cody got to Cruz with all the shenanigans.

Nah he looked good. Just got desperate after the gash over his eye.

Cruz slowed down because if what Cody did. No excuse. Cody won. Those leg kicks changed Cruz' movement and Cody's movement backward helped him.

Lol shut the fuck up. They both fought to the best of their abilities and Neck Tatts put on a fucking show. Stunted all over that ass

Crazy fight - Cody looked much better than I expected.

Anybody else feel Dom didn't look himself? He had some success with the jab and circle, but there were no trademark bumps, dodges, etc.

I admittedly can't comprehend everything that happens at this high level, and maybe some of it was due to Codys footwork, but Cruz didn't appear to be himself from the beginning.

Yeah. We all knew Cody was going to have speed and hit Cruz. Just not that much. Cruz looked slow from the start. Was definitely off.

Also Garbrandt's footwork looked top notch. If he brings that again, it's going to be a close fight whether see a on point Cruz or not.

cruz unorthadox striker did well against mma guys (wrestlers) but against a trained boxer even at the amateur level was able to handle it very easily.. add in the fact cruz has his hands down low while he striker.. his approach was matched up poorly.

Cruz wasnt the same from the momemt he got blood in his eye... That cut was in a terrible place.

Back