Cruz didn't look the same when the fight first started

maybe it is time for cruz to hang em up. he will go down as GOAT and have good legacy.

A few of us noticed this in the play by play thread. He looked extremely emotionally invested. It doesn't matter, though. He got beat.

fuck

Will he say he was injured???
I thought he was injured on embedded, he had a serious limp, and he looked like he was underestimating Cody. Relying on defense is not as good as relying on offense.

The rounds that cody won, he won big...but, the fight actually was pretty close....I thought I gave round 2 to cruz...and definitely round 5. so 3-2 cody. but one of those rounds was easily a 10-8
I don't honk any of those rounds warranted an 8 but undo agree that Cody won those big. Cruz scored a lot with a jab but he just doesn't have the power to sway the crowd or judges in the same way.

#GUERNICAbless

mostly because his opponent was fast as fuck

made him like slow in comparison

I can agree to that! But he looked way slow no matter what! I thought he'd be more tactical with grappling but no

Cody was rocking Cruz punching through his guard off the cage... looked like an old vet getting beat by a younger stronger guy.

Back