Cruz completely underestimated Cody.

Cruz has proved he has a great chin and heart but his time is over.
He got mentally and physically dominated last night, and I don't believe he will accept immediate rematch or win any rematch against TJ or Cody in the future.

Numbers don't give a completely picture though. Watching the fight is the complete picture. And from what I saw Cruz got out struck
I basically just said same thing your saying in my last reply to you, all good man I got what you were trying to say

I basically just said same thing your saying in my last reply to you, all good man I got what you were trying to say
No worries here. It was such an amazing fight. An amazing card really for all the shit it got before it happened. TAM vs the Snake should be just as good

Exactly. In the promo video Dom said "if you are trying to only knock me out you already lost. You have to have sown tactics"

Cody literally out played Dom in this sense forcing Dom to come to him and inside his range

the only errors i saw from cody was not following to the ground after knocking down cruz a couple time
got to capitalize on that

the only errors i saw from cody was not following to the ground after knocking down cruz a couple time
got to capitalize on that
True he could have potentially gotten the finish but I think he wanted to make a statement. Cruz didn't think Cody would catch him. And when Cody dropped him he let him know

The thing is Cody is the perfect TAM fighter. He came to them with a boxing background. He had something that all the other TAM members have been lacking. The only exception being when TJ met Duane.

And his previous biggest win was what exactly? Wasn't Johny Hendricks supposed to take over the division after he supposedly beat GSP? How did that turn out?

His biggest win is now Dominick Cruz

If you had any doubt about his 10-0 record he's answered it already

He beat the long reigning hard to figure out champ in a humiliating fashion

Logic obviously has no place in your brain, Johnny Hendricks is losing, Cody is yet to lose, we can have this conversation once he gets there

Good things new faces of MMA emerges this year, starting with Garbtandt.

But damn I hate WME-IMG..... And Jon Anik

The
His biggest win is now Dominick Cruz

If you had any doubt about his 10-0 record he's answered it already

He beat the long reigning hard to figure out champ in a humiliating fashion

Logic obviously has no place in your brain, Johnny Hendricks is losing, Cody is yet to lose, we can have this conversation once he gets there

First of all you don't have to be a fucking asshole. Second of all, I am saying he has one big win. Which is 100% fact. Now in the case of Johnny Hendricks guess what he had several big wins and then he supposedly beat GSP. Things did not pan out so well for him. People love to jump on and off bandwagons. They love to annoint people into the Hall of Fame or chop them down fight to fight. I try to look at the bigger pictureGive things time.

I don't think he underestimated Cody at all, but I don't think he had the right gameplan for Cody either. Dom will learn from this and come back better, I hope.

Too many injuries. Dom is an old 31. He looked off but maybe that was Cody? Either way, his usual advantage of speed and making people miss while landing shots wasnt as effective. I had it as a Draw but I can see how others would have given Cody the win.
How was that a draw?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back