Cruz called it himself and didnt even know it....

JustforBROCK

JAMIE VARNER IS A NOBODY AND WEC WERE REGIONALS
@purple
Reaction score

I posted this in several threads yesterday and it was ignored for the most part. This is the only pre fight vid where Cruz left the trash talk alone and was honest. He said 'this is how you get the best Cody, all the emotions, the hate, the acting crazy -- this is how he gets up for the right' --- didnt even know it, but he called his own domination. Classic.

Domonic 'the dominated' Cruz

Mr im too smart for anyone to beat me, especially dumb meat head Cody

What an absolute fool you look now

Cant say alpha fail anymore. His only losses are from ALPHA MALE. Cody didnt even go in for the kill. He clowned cruz everytime he hurt him. Many times. Cruz had heart tho. Decisioned the decisionator. And then he puts the belt around the cancer survivors waist. Awesome

cody brought an angel to the octagon no fair

Cant say alpha fail anymore. His only losses are from ALPHA MALE. Cody didnt even go in for the kill. He clowned cruz everytime he hurt him. Many times. Cruz had heart tho. Decisioned the decisionator. And then he puts the belt around the cancer survivors waist. Awesome

Easliy the most impressive 5 round title win Ive ever seen.

Not sure why Cruz is being hated on by any poster. Dude got rocked and mocked and still kept coming.

He is a warrior. Like him or not dude has heart and that's rare to see in MMA today.

Not sure why Cruz is being hated on by any poster. Dude got rocked and mocked and still kept coming.

He is a warrior. Like him or not dude has heart and that's rare to see in MMA today.

Nobody said he didnt. People say he's classy, and he is most of the time, but he's a douche when the camera is on him. He talked, and talked, and talked -- and begs other people to talk back .... and when you TALK -- you gotta back it up. he just didnt say 'lll win' ... and if he had, it wouldnt be as bad for him. This is what happens when you make it personal.

He played into costs game rather than have Cody play his he looked like he was fighting more off emotion and chasing the KO... And Cody pulled Dom in In a rematch Cruz fights smarter and wins IMO

Domonic 'the dominated' Cruz

Mr im too smart for anyone to beat me, especially dumb meat head Cody

What an absolute fool you look now
What a mark. Hope you used that anger and bought the PPV like you were supposed to

Nobody said he didnt. People say he's classy, and he is most of the time, but he's a douche when the camera is on him. He talked, and talked, and talked -- and begs other people to talk back .... and when you TALK -- you gotta back it up. he just didnt say 'lll win' ... and if he had, it wouldnt be as bad for him. This is what happens when you make it personal.

That's what it's like to be alpha. He accepted his defeat like a man and will improve from this. There's really nothing to hate Cruz for in this loss.

That's what it's like to be alpha. He accepted his defeat like a man and will improve from this. There's really nothing to hate Cruz for in this loss.

Nobody is hating Cruz. He isnt Rousey. He talked and didnt back it up. I suggest you rewatch some of those vids and realize your hero brought it on himself.

Made Joe's commentating that much sweeter. 5th round, Cruise isn't a finisher he's gonna lose this fight.

PIllow fist couldn't dance his way through this one.

you can't really fault dom. that was a brand new version of cody that nobody's seen before. all of a sudden hes a counter striking slickster.

Nobody is hating Cruz. He isnt Rousey. He talked and didnt back it up. I suggest you rewatch some of those vids and realize your hero brought it on himself.

My hero? I'm not a Cruz fan, but I definitely respect him as a fighter. He is a warrior. You're just some beta bitch who disrespects fighters.

even cody showed nothing but hespect. yes cruz tryed his mental warfare and lost the fight. hes def gonna eat some crow but damn thats the best way iv seen a champ lose a belt.

hope he doesnt take too long off, stomps the next guy and rematches Cody

even cody showed nothing but hespect. yes cruz tryed his mental warfare and lost the fight. hes def gonna eat some crow but damn thats the best way iv seen a champ lose a belt.

I dont think he had a choice. As soon as the bell rang - despite the fact that he had just showboated and clowned the fuck out of Cruz - Cody immediately went and shook hands and hugged. Even Cruz was shocked. If he had been anything but humble he'd be Rhonda Rousey right now.

Very impressive, too bad he didn't get the knock out.

Last edited:
his tattoos still suck.

you can't really fault dom. that was a brand new version of cody that nobody's seen before. all of a sudden hes a counter striking slickster.
just basic boxing. Dom got delusional from beating midgets without KO power

Back