Cruz At 145

A.S. Deep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking at Cruz's record shows that he's been a featherweight before. How do you think current Cruz does against the current featherweights? Imagine a superfight between him and Holloway if Holloway beats Aldo and Cruz beats Garbrandt. I personally love seeing fighters move up and down weight classes.

he's also undefeated at LW

he should be a favourite over most FWs but the top 10 has guys who would give him trouble

He'd be top 5 at worst. I've always wanted to see A superfight between Dom and the FW champ, but for some reason people only talk about him vs. Mighty mouse.

If you ask me, he'd only struggle with the top 3 guys: Aldo, Max, and Frankie, and even then he could still beat those guys.

Even though they say little guys live longer I'd wager Cruz doesn't make it that far.

Looking at Cruz's record shows that he's been a featherweight before. How do you think current Cruz does against the current featherweights? Imagine a superfight between him and Holloway if Holloway beats Aldo and Cruz beats Garbrandt. I personally love seeing fighters move up and down weight classes.
He had his hands full with TJ which is a manlet and arguably lost so I don't think he'll do too well.

Back