Cruz and Anik

Cunt?

How so?
He’s an asshole. Very petty, vindictive, and mean. The way he treated the ref that stopped his last fight is a perfect example. Publicly accused the poor guy of being an alcoholic for absolutely no reason, just to save face. Pathetic thing to do.

Yeah, I like both of them as well. I think Anik is low key good at calling the action. Better than Brendan Fitzgerald.

Agreed.

And as a team Cruz & him are a good balance of knowledge and novice.

Also they stay pretty much focused on the action and get immediately back to it if there is any significant strike or development. Felder and Bisping do not do this well.

Cruz isn’t smug, he’s just flustered due to lack of recognition he receives... The Magnitude of Dominick should leave people awestruck and take their breath away,
<{cruzshake}>upload_2020-11-7_22-51-23.gif

He’s an asshole. Very petty, vindictive, and mean. The way he treated the ref that stopped his last fight is a perfect example. Publicly accused the poor guy of being an alcoholic for absolutely no reason, just to save face. Pathetic thing to do.

Yeah that was sad.

But all around he doesn’t generally seem like a cunt to me. Arrogant, opinionated, outspoken and unapologetic, sure, but he is also accomplished, experienced & intelligent...

<Fedor23>

cruz is an arrogant cunt that admitted on air that he was the actual log jam in the division ...

piece of S said he wanted to just pass the belt between his gym and alpha male so they could keep a lock on it

<{danayeah}>

I sense a little beef between these two. Lots of sarcasm and fakeness. I have a feeling they aren’t happy to be commentating together again. I bet Anik is very smug behind the scenes
Hard to say. They seem congenial to me, but then I'm not deciding between a Sheep or a Goat.
<WhatIsThis>

dislike them both.

I wish DC and Bisping would commentate all fights.

Dom is a jock. "Rogan shut up you nerd!"

lol

imagine being Cruz and having Rogan talk down to you during commentating
I’d probably be abrasive during the telecast similar to how Dom is to Rogan TBH, Joe says some incredibly idiotic things trying to keep the dialogue going, he just cannot help it...LoL

Really? You think Anik is the smug one behind the scenes? I bet its the other way around.
I feel like Anik is fake, prissy and snarky where as Cruz is more direct and will just be a dick if he doesn’t like you. But he’s studying more professional on air because he wants the job.

If anything it's Cruz. I remember Anik as an Analyst back on ESPN's MMA live 10 years ago or so, and he was always cool. I think Cruz does a good job and all, but he's been a douche to his fellow commentators several times since he's been calling fights.
I miss MMA live lol

Agreed.

And as a team Cruz & him are a good balance of knowledge and novice.

Also they stay pretty much focused on the action and get immediately back to it if there is any significant strike or development. Felder and Bisping do not do this well.
Well said. I am actually surprised Felder gets as many gigs as he does, because he is constantly wandering off on stories and unfunny jokes while fights are going on.

And Bisping always inserts his own fights and experiences into his commentary. Contrast that with tonight: Anik was talking about how stacked 135 is, and Cruz said nothing about himself, even though that’s his division. That’s how it should be.

Back