Cruz and Anik

SheepOrGoat

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I sense a little beef between these two. Lots of sarcasm and fakeness. I have a feeling they aren’t happy to be commentating together again. I bet Anik is very smug behind the scenes

Its called sexual tension and it is normal between coworkers.
DecisiveUnequaledBustard-size_restricted.gif

You can cut the tension with a knife

Cruz always seems angry but I like it when he puts Rogan in his place. Anik is vanilla. He’s neutral, just there.

I sense a little beef between these two. Lots of sarcasm and fakeness. I have a feeling they aren’t happy to be commentating together again. I bet Anik is very smug behind the scenes
Really? You think Anik is the smug one behind the scenes? I bet its the other way around.

If anything it's Cruz. I remember Anik as an Analyst back on ESPN's MMA live 10 years ago or so, and he was always cool. I think Cruz does a good job and all, but he's been a douche to his fellow commentators several times since he's been calling fights.

Anik by all accounts is a great guy, and comes off that way. Cruz by all accounts is a cunt, and comes off that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back