Cruz against Kenney...who you got?

Eric Silva 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Can Dominick turn back time? Will Kenney shut Cruz's lights out? If Dominick loses does he blame it on the ref again? Will he smell coffee and chocolate on the ref's breath this time? These questions and others will soon be answered.

Cruz on points 29-28
Close fight, especially so if Casey gets off to a busy start.
But Casey is all technique and very little explosiveness or power, and Dom is way smarter and has enough left to edge this one on points.

It’s sad but I gotta go with Casey Kenney in this spot. He really impressed me with his performances, dude got one of the best body kicks in UFC imo. Cruz is 36 or 37, that’s pretty old for a bantamweight.

I think this goes to the decision. I hope Dom Cruz makes it close or wins though!

Cruz on points 29-28
Close fight, especially so if Casey gets off to a busy start.
But Casey is all technique and very little explosiveness or power, and Dom is way smarter and has enough left to edge this one on points.
I'm interested to see how much Cruz actually has left. I think this fight answers a lot of questions for me. It's a good test.

Kenney has virtually zero tko power and is a small bantam.
Who has he KO’d or even hurt?
It doesn't matter, Cruz might get tko'ed because his knee got torn. Kenney is young and the old guys are all on their way out.

I have Cruz by UD.

It doesn't matter, Cruz might get tko'ed because his knee got torn. Kenney is young and the old guys are all on their way out.
Dom barely has time to look old in 15 mins.
No doubt Kenney also has some injuries, no one is really at 100%, it’s borderline impossible with that level of intensity.

I'm a little surprised Dom hasn't decided to retire already. He seems to be doing well outside the cage.

Cruz's age doesnt do a favor to his style.Kenny is tough and hard to knockout,he also has good judo and it will be hard for Dom to take him down.I got Kenney.

Back