Cruz admitted he lost the fight

People calling it a robbery?
That's because they are long-term English learners. They do not understand English that is why they keep saying that Cruz and the Diaz brothers are classy fighters.

Anybody with a brain could tell he lost the fight. It's the nerds that think Cody Garbrandts taunting earns him a knockdown, and thus a "dominating" victory that is disputed.

Was a decisive victory, but "blowouts" are reserved for people who are actually dominated like Lineker.

Humility and respect got beaten into him by Cody
Really? I think he acts the same in victory and defeat, Cruz gave Cody his props but he still has belief in himself that's good enough for me

hqdefault.jpg

"Life's a game of inches"

Imo it was pretty decisive

He's not saying it was not decisive or close. He is saying that he controlled distance better and that he was always coming up short in his punches by a few inches.

Really? I think he acts the same in victory and defeat, Cruz gave Cody his props but he still has belief in himself that's good enough for me

Crux is an arrogant POS who thinks he's the Einstein of MMA

That's because they are long-term English learners. They do not understand English that is why they keep saying that Cruz and the Diaz brothers are classy fighters.
But who the fuck ever said they were Diaz fans because they were "classy" fighters? Watch it with the insults bro, your talking bout Cody's idols rt there.

He's not saying it was not decisive or close. He is saying that he controlled distance better and that he was always coming up short in his punches by a few inches.

Because he wasn't fighting midgets this time and someone who was closer to his own size.

Yeah, I got that.

10-9 Cody
10-9 Cruz
10-9 Cody
10-8 Cody
10-9 Cruz

48-46 Cody is the correct score.

Eh, I ran into him couple times and was a laid back nice guy but I can see how his personality rubs people the wrong way.
I still like him a lot more than the fighters that put on a nice guy act and are complete douches when cameras ain't rolling

But who the fuck ever said they were Diaz fans because they were "classy" fighters? Watch it with the insults bro, your talking bout Cody's idols rt there.
Cruz fans have always said it. Go back and read the threads on Diaz/Conor and Diaz/GSP.

And insults? no way. Only little Marco and his fans uses immature juvenile insults. lol

If the world was full with a bunch of little Marco clones, they would have gone extinct already. In fact, most Homo eretus would be a lot more intelligent.

I'm a Cruz fan. No robbery at all. Cody was impressive and I had him winning 3 Rounds and Round 4 was 10-8.

Well he lost the decision so of course he lost the fight

He actually said he was gonna go back and watch the fight before he commented further. Did he say anything since then or are you just making troll threads?

cruz made the mistake to go to offensive into dom. dom used the strategy from mcgregor, counter with hard punches and cruz played the game. cruz wasnt that reactive fighter.

Dom? You mean Cody right?

Back