Cruickshank vs Masvidal booked for UFC on Fox 12

Masvidal is elite brahs. People bring up the khabilov fight to discredit him but that crazy russian is a top 10 talent as well.

Im taking masvidal via 29-28. Cruick will have a decent 1st round but masvidal will figure him out and pick him apart in the 2nd and 3rd.

He landed one shot, other then that he was getting beaten soundly. Masvidal will work him badly. Koch vs Masvidal would be a much better fight.

WTF fight are you referencing? Because you clearly weren't watching the Koch fight. Koch was outstruck. Soundly.

I was surprised to see masdival in those kimbo slice street fighting videos. Masdival definitely has a chin. I got gamebred by decision.

This sounds like a great fight. I'll be looking forward to this one.

Nice. Rooting for Cruickshank!

Masvidal is going to run over him.

People forget how Martins smashed Cruickshank.

Masvidal is going to run over him.

People forget how Martins smashed Cruickshank.

Masvidals fight against KJ noons was a masterclass BUT he just got toyed around with Gil. I'm rooting for Cruickshank just because he attacks alot more and Masvidal is more of a counter striker who lacks confidence in his own great striking.

orca-yes.gif

Great fight. I'm going with Masvidal.

Going with masvidal. Was really hoping for the Diaz fight though.

I love this fight!!

I have Cruickshank by a hard fought decision. I think he will be too strong for Masvidal to handle and Masvidal will be going for a ride a few times with Cruickshank's wrestling.

Back