Crowd sounded meh about Conor/Khabib

It hasn’t. The bar I’m at is full and it’s not cause of this card.

>At bar
>Posting on sherdog

Loser

My friends are too cool for ufc so I sit at the bar and watch ufc with my phone out trolling sherdog. Could be worse. Could be posting on sherdog from moms basement like you lol

It's not because of a 20 second Khabib/Conor announcement either.

People go to bars for more than just MMA

Casuals are hyped for Conor khabib. Everyone at my work wants to go and they never watch. Plus the bar I’m at is usually empty, i purposely go to the worst bar to hear the sound

Casuals are hyped for Conor khabib. Everyone at my work wants to go and they never watch. Plus the bar I’m at is usually empty, i purposely go to the worst bar to hear the sound

You expect people to believe that a bunch of casuals came out to see a 20 second announcement of Conor/Khabib that they obviously already knew about to begin with?

My friends are too cool for ufc so I sit at the bar and watch ufc with my phone out trolling sherdog. Could be worse. Could be posting on sherdog from moms basement like you lol

He's only in the basement because I'm banging his mom in the living room.

You expect people to believe that a bunch of casuals came out to see a 20 second announcement of Conor/Khabib that they obviously already knew about to begin with?

No, a bunch of casuals remembered ufc and want to pretend they’re real fans at work on Monday when everyone is talking Conor khabib

I know a lot of people really excited to go, the real question is how hard and expensive will tickets be to get?

Talk all the shit you want but leave mom and her basement out of this!

I didn't notice.

But this crowd keeps screaming "WOO" so it's unlikely they're people of enough quality to appreciate Conor McGregor.

It’s LA...everybody is too cool for school. I’m from here and that’s the way it is. People show up to the Lakers games in the second quarter to Be seen

Back