Crowd boo'ing Latifi fighting style

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He's fighting a much bigger guy, it's not for him to fight to Lewis advantage. It's on Lewis to bring it to him. If he's getting controlled by Latifi, it's not Latifi's problem. He has the physical advantages to do better...

if you score it by octagon control i actually had latifi winning the fight,but its houston you know

If he's got the advantage on the ground maybe try to work on the ground instead of just sitting in half guard

Good decision.

it was complete lay n pray. they were right to boo

I hope they cut fighters that choose to lay and pray. Such BS. At least try to submit the guy, not just hump him.

I’m not even convinced that Lewis won but I’m glad they gave it to him

If another fighter cant stop a fighter from laying and praying, they deserve to lose. Its part of MMA. Skillless fighters need to start train UFC and stop a takedown.

Fighting style? I saw him take a nap on top of Lewis

Its part of the Game fucking Casuals. All of this Booing Morons are bored WWE Fans searching a new Hobby.

Yet they cheered when Lewis reversed position and did the same thing. Biased crowd and decision.

He's fighting a much bigger guy, it's not for him to fight to Lewis advantage. It's on Lewis to bring it to him. If he's getting controlled by Latifi, it's not Latifi's problem. He has the physical advantages to do better...
If only there were a weight class he could compete at where he could weigh in at the same weight as the other guy.

stay at lightheavy if you cant threaten nah fuk it we need to boo that style away fuck yeah

In the hood you get jumped if you grapple

“Fighting style”

That wasn’t fighting ts, that was straight up cuddling from Latifi.

How much you wanna bet Latifi is gonna try and appeal the decision (and lose like they all do)

Latifi was landing strikes while on top

Back