Crossfit joke video

I have nothing against crossfit. The guy I actually got it from is certified for it but still thought it was funny. I just knew this end of the forum didn't like it too much so I thought you could share in the laughs with me.

There’s a guy who has a blog dedicated to nothing but posting pictures of hot Crossfit chicks. I have no idea how he tracks them down.

wildgorillaman.blogspot.com

CF One World did a story on this guy. Apparently, he used to hit up all the affiliate sites to look for girls, then post on Fridays.

“CrossFit makes girls into men and men into girls”

They are definitely the exception rather than the norm. I wouldnt be surprised if some of them were just models paid by crossfit affiliates wanting to spruce up their webpage with some eyecandy.

I don't mean to be combative when I say this, but it just shows the ignorance about Crossfit and it's practitioners.

*edit*

I said the above, and after thinking about it, it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. My point is that this board is very quick to judge when not all of the facts are presented. Typically, one side is pointed out, and every one jumps on that bandwagon with out any education about the other side (hence my choosing the word ignorance).

A common word used to describe CF'ers is elitist or elitism. It often works both ways I think. Personally, I try very hard to not come off that way, and that's why I wanted to clarify what I said.

Last edited:
I have nothing against crossfit. The guy I actually got it from is certified for it but still thought it was funny.

"Got it from"... You make it sound like Crossfit is contagious :)

Im happy with the program that Im doing and wont be trying the Crossfit methods.

Back