Cross-eyed people

OMG seriously I fucking hate and despise cross eyed people.

I just look at them thinking WTF is wrong with you!?

@jgarner

I have come across this ...and the best thing to do is ....

stare em dead between the eyes

then they can't tell ... and everyone feels better ..

or at their forehead that works too

It never gave me any problems

BPb.gif

@jgarner

I have come across this ...and the best thing to do is ....

stare em dead between the eyes

then they can't tell ... and everyone feels better ..

or at their forehead that works too

But I feel like people can tell you're looking at their forehead or nose. It feels weird doing that if you're close enough I feel like you can tell exactly where they are looking.

i had a co-worker who had a lazy eye. in fact, he and his twin brother worked there, and they each had the same condition. and i too was very uncomfortable, as far as not wanting to offend them. i always looked at the eye that was looking at me, not the other eye. not sure if that was right or not. neither one ever said anything, and i didn't mention anything.

it must be tough to live life with that condition, because it's one that can be seen by everyone. some conditions you don't know about, until you speak to the person.

Just poke them in one of their eyes before they start talking then stare into the other one.

In mid conversation, just look back over your shoulder and exclaim "Who the F' are you talking to?"

Cross-eyed people love that.

@jgarner

But I feel like people can tell you're looking at their forehead or nose. It feels weird doing that if you're close enough I feel like you can tell exactly where they are looking.

how they gonna tell if they are crossed eyed ?

quit being a sissy boy and man up

<Goldie11>

Yeah we got 2 of them at work

One guys eyes go inward and other guys outward
It just means that one of them has a girlfriend with narrow boobs, and the other one has a girl with wide boobs.

I had a friend in high school who wasn’t so much cross eyed as one of his eyeballs pointed way off to the side. It was weird as hell in conversation. His dream was to fly for the Air Force but they wouldn’t let him in. He told us he failed the physical for some other reason, but we all knew it was his fucked up eye. Naturally, he got a job flying for US Air and later flew for Delta.

Back