Crocop's next fight: UFC Korea

11057708_1050388725005824_6197568610649849128_n.jpg

Mirko's been hit in the face so many times he's starting to look like a Klitschko.

I got one word for you...Fedor.

I think this will be the return match for the Last Emperor. Why? Because Bigfoot, Mir, and Arlovski all have fights already and the fact that the opponent hasn't been mentioned yet makes me think theyre trying to iron out Fedors contract but are close.

Your thoughts?!

Doubt it's Olynyk. The NBA season will have started by then and there's no way Olynyk is gonna take time out from his main job to get ktfo by Mirko in Korea, A-level athlete or not.

Doubt it's Olynyk. The NBA season will have started by then and there's no way Olynyk is gonna take time out from his main job to get ktfo by Mirko in Korea, A-level athlete or not.

Thanks for the laugh man.

You just made my day.

Originally I wanted Bigfoot then I wanted Hunt. Now I think he should fight that cat who subbed him out of the UFC, Oleinik or whatever. Dude's old and deserves a fight.

I got one word for you...Fedor.

I think this will be the return match for the Last Emperor. Why? Because Bigfoot, Mir, and Arlovski all have fights already and the fact that the opponent hasn't been mentioned yet makes me think theyre trying to iron out Fedors contract but are close.

Your thoughts?!

Fedor is not debuting on a fight.pass card. He will be on a ppv

Oleynik.

Cro Cop wants to avenge his losses. He lost to Oleynik who has no fight scheduled, I reckon he's fighting the Ukrainian.

mirko_crocop.jpg

The Rumors were true Crocop reveals on his facebook he is fighting at UFC Fight Night Seoul,Korea

UFC fight night Seoul,Korea.28.11,moj slijedeci nastup!

Fedor's returning on a UFC Fight Night?

I read that Mitrione wants that match-up, but that wouldn't be the best choice IMO

Cro Cop's options are Oliynyk, Mitrione, Struve, Big Nog, and Browne. And far left field....Fedor lol

Back