Crocop's next fight: UFC Korea

my guess is Alexey Oleinik.

Well, if Hunt, Overeem, JDS and Mir are booked or rumored to be booked, then we should choose between Nelson, Nog and Oleinik. Also Schaub remains in limbo, maybe he returns for "big fight" like this.

So now Masvidal, Samman and Cro Cop have all announced they have fights signed, we just don't know who they're opponents are. I'm ready for them to start announcing these matchups. I think they're are quite a few big fights that will be announced very soon

I hope its not Olyinyk, I don't think that's a rematch that Mirko wins. Please be Big Nog.

also, last week i really thought that Cro Cop was going to be the one fighting Mark Hunt at 193. That would have been a good rematch instead of trying to recreate bigfoot vs hunt.

also, last week i really thought that Cro Cop was going to be the one fighting Mark Hunt at 193. That would have been a good rematch instead of trying to recreate bigfoot vs hunt.

I'm not going to lie, for some reason I have absolutely no interest in hunt/bigfoot II. The first fight was a fun, sloppy affair... but I just don't want to see it again.

Back