CroCop's guest during walk out - his daughter?

I cringed. He was making horrible jokes during the baruto fight as well. Then cro cop got lucky...no joe, mo finally fought a skilled hw striker

Lol he made that joke about Baruto could submit him with his bellybutton.... there was a big uncomfortable silence on the air for a few seconds afterwards lol

Not gonna lie, i laughed at the ridiculousness of it though.

Daughter?

She's pretty clearly Asian lol

It doesn't always work that way. Can you tell me the racial heritage of this actress?
Rashida-JOnes-PF.jpg

(hint - she's half black).

With her Dad:
rashida-and-quincy-jones1.jpg

Point is it can be very difficult to tell with some mixed kids so saying 'she clearly Asian' isn't always true nor definitive.

I am Caucasian (that's me in my avatar <---), my wife is Asian. Our daughter looks nearly 100% Asian with only a few of my features...so you can't tell by looks alone.

I've seen a lot of mixed kids and it's like a genetic gamble that follows standard distribution - most end up looking like a blend as expected and it's clear they are mixed, but a few end up looking nearly one or the other.

Last edited:
It doesn't always work that way. Can you tell me the racial heritage of this actress?
Rashida-JOnes-PF.jpg

With her Dad:

Point is it can be very difficult to tell with some mixed kids so saying 'she clearly Asian' isn't always true nor definitive.

I am Caucasian (that's me in my avatar <---), my wife is Asian. Our daughter looks nearly 100% Asian with only a few of my features...so you can't tell by looks alone.

I've seen a lot of mixed kids and it's like a genetic gamble that follows standard distribution - most end up looking like a blend as expected and it's clear they are mixed, but a few end up looking nearly one or the other.

Thats all fine and dandy... But do you realize Cro Cops wife is named Klaudija?
Which would tell you she is not asian.. So no, that little Asian girl is NOT Cro Cops daughter.

Rashida-JOnes-PF.jpg

With her Dad:

Ok, my bad..

It was just obvious that there was a 99% chance (instead of 100%) that it was not his daughter.

Thats all fine and dandy... But do you realize Cro Cops wife is named Klaudija?
Which would tell you she is not asian.. So no, that little Asian girl is NOT Cro Cops daughter.

I saw a documentary 10 years ago or so that showed CroCops wife...then.
But people divorce, remarry and have kids with their new spouse, etc. and even adopt kids not of their own race.

That kid looks 1/3 Chinese.

And was the fight a work? It looked like the ref stopped it early and Mo didn't try protest. But what the hell do I know?

Ok, my bad..

It was just obvious that there was a 99% chance (instead of 100%) that it was not his daughter.

No worries - I agree you are playing the odds correctly. But CroCop seems to have some kind of relationship to her or he wouldn't be bringing her out during the walkin, having his hands on her shoulders during the post fight photo, etc.

It might be the daughter of his Japanese agent, Ken Imai who is also there during the walkin, etc.

Indeed. I know that his wife 10 years ago was not Asian as they showed him with her in the documentary I mentioned though I didn't know her name.

But I don't keep up with his personal life, the girl looks younger than 10, so my point about people can divorce, remarry, adopt, etc. remains.

If you have detailed knowledge beyond his wife's name from 10 years ago, that would be more definitive.

That kid looks 1/3 Chinese.

And was the fight a work? It looked like the ref stopped it early and Mo didn't try protest. But what the hell do I know?

I'm sure it was not a work. You can watch Youtube and see he hit him with some powerful uppercuts, and frankly it looks very similar to how he dropped Coleman years ago.

Most popular names of children here in Croatia are names of 12 apostles in Cristianity.Ivan-John,Philip-Filip..,etc
Filip Filipovic? I guess that's better than naming each of the sons Mirko Filipovic and Mirko Filipovic.

Mirko has a Caucasian (Croatian) wife and two boys. The only way that's his daughter is if he's been naughty in Japan.

Update - after watching the walk-in a few more times, and a bit of research, I am pretty sure the girl is the daughter of the Japanese guy in the walkin. That's Ken Imai, CC's long time Japanese agent and former exec at K-1.
There's a little bit of interaction at the end of the walkin where he says something and then they both exit to the left when CC arrives at the ref at the end of the ramp. She also looks back at one point and Ken Imai is behind her at the walkin.

Anyway, if that's correct then CC would have known her since she was born and would explain why he would be close to her and bring her out on the walkin.

Last edited:
Back