CroCop's guest during walk out - his daughter?

Vovchanchyn Fan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just wondering about the little girl that CroCop walked out with - is that his daughter?

Edit: After re-watching the entrance a few times, and researching a bit, I am pretty sure the girl is the daughter of the Japanese guy on the left, Ken Imai. That's CC's long time Japanese agent/mgr. CroCop would have known her since she was born given the long relationship and that would explain why he is quite relaxed with her and would bring her out on the walk-in.

Here's a photo after his win with her and the rest of Team CroCop.

I was thinking CroCop was quite confident to bring her along for the entrance. She must have been thrilled.

Conversely, I predict a very uncomfortable interview for Joe if he has to interview CroCop after his massive King Mo bias and terrible pedo joke about CC's 'young girlfriend'. (See Mauro Renallo's Pride experience with CroCop, except it won't be a joke).

15697553_1431745910203435_8756077845724131403_n.jpg

Last edited:
Joe Warren said it was his girlfriend.......low light of the show.

That Mauro bit is one of the more entertaining things about Pride.

Joe Warren said it was his girlfriend.......low light of the show.

I cringed. He was making horrible jokes during the baruto fight as well. Then cro cop got lucky...no joe, mo finally fought a skilled hw striker

definetly not his daughter, i guess someone asked him as a favor to bring that girl with him for that walk maybe...

That's a pretty fucked up joke for a mma card.
I have this feeling like warren was trying to "bill burr" mirkos entrance a little bit.

Not the ideal commentating style for a "non biased" commentator. He was pretty biased in that fight in mo's favor, to add.

He has a daughter about the same age too
Guy is the unlovable Chael

There was an open mic at the very beginning of the eversport (which you can still listen to) stream. Warren was talking about how his team brought 2 sex workers to his hotel room, but he was FaceTiming his wife at the time.

Back