Tournament GP Winner!
I feel like we´re back in 2006

I am stoked beyond words!

Also, thought about 2017 Fedor meeting 2017 Mirko. That would
likely be REALLY ugly.

I am stoked beyond words!

Also, thought about 2017 Fedor meeting 2017 Mirko. That would
likely be REALLY ugly.
That would be a serious serious matchup if Fedor gets his shit together.
Tough matchup for me, love them both.

Yea, if Fedor gets his head on right and Mirko is healthy (and no testing) it could be another epic.

If we get the Fedor from Maldonaldo fight. Cemetery.

The term "legend" is so overused these days, but here's one rare application of it where it's completely warranted.

Cro Cop might legitimately be the greatest fighter to never be the undisputed world champion.

The term "legend" is so overused these days, but here's one rare application of it where it's completely warranted.

Cro Cop might legitimately be the greatest fighter to never be the undisputed world champion.
Watching those 3 fights back to back to back tomorrow is going tobe great

fedor - cro cop 2 would be awsome!

It's sad that guys like Sprain Velasquez or Fabricio Werdum would try to never pull off a feat like a 3 day Openweight tournament. I know Werdum did an HW tourney in 2006 but would he do it today? Not a chance. He wouldn't even take JDS.

I'm guilty for picking Aliakbari to win the tournament and for picking King Mo over Cro Cop. Cro Cop is a fucking legend and him doing that at 42 is insane. Thanks to Mirko for years of MMA.

CroCop, Fedor and Andy are the only fighters I would call that.
GSP is up there but he is young enough to fight again so I´m gonna wait on that one.

What CroCop did today was amazing, it has been a bumpy ride on the bandwagon the last 13 years.

Fucking awesome! My favorite fighter.
Najbolji balkanski borac ikada.

I was impressed by the win over King Mo, the other two fights were against comparative amateurs who had no real decent wins. It would've been extremely sad if he had've lost either of the other two fights. Still very happy for him though, 3 Cro Cop KOs in two days, what's not to like!

Back