Crocop sharing his LHK secret -> Any Croatian speakers?

You are cheating, you have always cheated, you should *cant hear* again. Don't pretend. The eggplant will salute other pigeons."

"See these calfves? Even those 6'6" 300 lbs shredded SDers are jelly of these beauties! So much so that they are always being salty haters. But what I do is just do a little touchy touchy with teh jab, little kicky kicky here and a little kicky kicky there, and I shut down those keyboard warriors faster than I went down when Gonzaga decapitated me with my own weapon."

He says: "take this (pointing to the leg) and bang hard"

come on where are OUR Croat Sherbros

Ernesto Hoost getting a taste of a Yugoslavian right hand. RIP

Last edited:
He is talking that people stand wrong when throwing , how they lean too much on the rear heel and then get off balance after throwing - his point is that your rear heel needs to be off the floor

also saying you cant throw without a setup because it is easy to avoid

rambles a bit more about different variants like throwing a kick coming in an elliptic way and not straight, and also some old school tricks like how you disguise a kick behind a straight punch from the same side

He is talking that people stand wrong when throwing , how they lean too much on the rear heel and then get off balance after throwing - his point is that your rear heel needs to be off the floor

rambles a bit more about different variants like throwing a kick coming in an elliptic way and not straight, and also some old school tricks like how you disguise a kick behind a straight punch from the same side

Thank you!

giphy.gif

Funny thing is doesn't Crocop usually throw it without set up in MMA?

It's even more funny because Crocop wasn't setting them up, and I remember JDS's coaches were talkinga bout how he was trying to set up his kick, or watch out for them or something along that line, but memory is bit fuzzy.

It's even more funny because Crocop wasn't setting them up, and I remember JDS's coaches were talkinga bout how he was trying to set up his kick, or watch out for them or something along that line, but memory is bit fuzzy.

by the time he was in UFC he was relying on it and being obvious with it almost like JDS with his overhand at the moment lol

But wasn't he talking about Kickboxing? It think at least in K1 he opened his opponents up with boxing first.

It is true that stalling someone just kicking is easy.

Back