Reaction score
Cro cop's path to the title should be:

Gonzaga
Mir
Schaub
Nelson
JDS
Hunto

If he could dispatch this lot in convincing fashion, I'd like to believe he'd beat Cain.

In my heart of hearts, I just want to see him avenge his losses and go out on a high note.

As long as it's nothing like Bob sapp's last tour of shame.

Also add Overeem's balls to the list

I just want him to avange his loses(he is not a contender clearly)

LHK KOs Gonzaga, finishes Arlovski, gets a doctor stoppage against JDS and then submits Cain or Werdum for the title via RNC.

It's happening fellow wild boys.

The bully left mirko a long time ago. He got old and I feel his killer instinct has left his in his more experienced years. Don't think he takes as seriously as the average pro anymore. He's a legend. A legend I don't want to see get wrecked. Again.

it'd be nice to see him call up his old friend werdum and train with those guys for a while.... whilist his style is not going to change greatly at his age, and being a victim of his own success (every fighter out there has seen hours of tape on him) means that guys know what to expect... however look at the improvements he's made...

CC 2016 UFC HW Champ. Fedor comes back and takes it in 2017.

How about he gets passed Gonzaga first and we go from there

He'd be favored in all those fights imo

He won't get past Gonzaga let alone get a title shot or even string three wins together.

Hopefully CC doesn't get CC'ed again. It was painful to watch him go out all twisted like a pretzel.

Back