CroCop in talk with big organization.. Might be Bellator

I Wish he stay where he is right now few KickBox & Japanise MMA fights , more money = more victories , if he goes to Bellator I don't see Bellator givin him more then Glory or Japan , M-1 ..... Just more possibilities to end up injured:(

I hope he fights in Bellator and IGF and kickboxing. Coker allows this, as he did with his SF fighters like REEM.

Looks like maybe Coker wasn't there only for Emelianenko, looks like he approached CC aswell. Anybody here wanna see CC in Bellator?
Wonder how well would he do against Bellator HWs?

Cro Cop should go back to Japan where the competition is easier

Cro Cop should go back to Japan where the competition is easier

That is a very ugly way to approach the subject - not completely wrong, but certainly lacking in the respect a fighter of CCs legacy should command.

You'd have to be really desperate to invest in a partially dead horse whose investment was wasted even in his prime.

You'd have to be really desperate to invest in a partially dead horse whose investment was wasted even in his prime.

If everyone were like you then that would stand surely, but he will be advertised as former Pride GP, K-1, IGF champion and MMA / Kickboxing legend Mirko Crocop.

That's a lot to work with, for casual fans primarily.

Last edited:
If everyone were like you then that would stand surely, but he will be advertised as former Pride GP, K-1, IGF champion and MMA / Kickboxing legend Mirko Crocop.

That's a lot to work with, for casual fans primarily.

Casual fans don't know what the hell Pride FC, K-1, and IGF are.

haters-gonna-hate-clarinet-kid.jpg

nothing like squeezing the last once of a fighter who should have retired four or five years ago. congrats.

he looked slow and old. his LHK looked very telegraphed. he'll get knocked out in bellator.

With Crocops recent success in K-1, Japan MMA and Glory (shown on Spike) adding him to the roster would garner attention and make for interesting matches at HW Scott Coker seems to be making big plays for big names like Fedor, Lesnar and former/current pro wrestlers and big name kick-boxers . Crocop Has only over the past few years lost to Alexy (who is looking great lately) I think Mirko would be perfect for Bellator.

Fuck yeah, if you have the twitter you should shout out to Coker!

Back