CroCop: For the first battle i will be ready as a beast!

I love cro cop but I expect the same

I think if he fought aa it would be like mir bs cro cop

If Vitor can come back like he has, why not CroCop?

The Croatian Sensation is back! (Hopefully haha) I'd like to see him do well, always liked me some CroCop.

Remember... Right leg= Hospital, Left Leg= Cemetary

Unfortunately fighters dont all of a sudden improve at 40 years of age......

Although mirko is P4P the best shover in all of MMA, maybe that's part of his new strategy in the octagon?

Tell that to Bernard Hopkins, George Foreman, and Randy Couture.

Not looking forward to the asskicking Mirko will be receiving by his 2nd fight at the latest.

Cc has hyped every fight as his big return, and so many people still get behind him.. Personally i love it, and it commands respect if nothing else

Tell that to Bernard Hopkins, George Foreman, and Randy Couture.

Are you really tying to argue that fighters get better in their forties? Even ones so previously shopworn?

And you list only three people out of tons of fighters, two of which started in late in age and one that had a ten year break.

And Foreman certainly was not at his best in his forties, Hopkins was his best in his thirties (again he started late) and Randy was growing along with an evolving sport.

Cro Cop won't even be the fighter that was getting KO'd years ago during his first two stints.

I will be crestfallen if he gets KOed in his first fight back.

Cro Cop is like Jon Rambo. He just doesn't know what else to be.

Are you really tying to argue that fighters get better in their forties? Even ones so previously shopworn?

And you list only three people out of tons of fighters, two of which started in late in age and one that had a ten year break.

And Foreman certainly was not at his best in his forties, Hopkins was his best in his thirties (again he started late) and Randy was growing along with an evolving sport.

Cro Cop won't even be the fighter that was getting KO'd years ago during his first two stints.

Randy was also using TRT, sooooo yeah.

If he wants to fight, let him fight. I hope he smashes Gonzaga first fight back. That would give him a lot more confidence.

Cc has hyped every fight as his big return, and so many people still get behind him.. Personally i love it, and it commands respect if nothing else

Yeah he always makes it sound like he is coming back and people start to get excited then he is a giant let down. I wonder what his motives are, he says it isn't money but he just doesn't look motivated in any of his fights...he looks like he'd rather be fishing.

Cro Cop is BACK. Believe me he'll LHK everybody in the HW division starting with Schaub first.

I would love to see Crocop succeed but you put him in a cage and he turns into a timid house cat.

Eh, will he change something as far as his training camps go?

Really no reason to expect anything different while doing same things.

His biggest mistake was not training in the cage from the beginning. I am not sure if that is overconfidence or just flat out stupidity. I know Mirko had long ties to his trainers but as soon as they were willing to go along with not training in the cage, he should have fired them immediately. That KO loss to Gonzaga is like being hit in the face with a major league fastball during an at bat. Very hard for athlete to mentally come back from something like that. For Cro Cop to be successful, he needs to be AGGRESSIVE. In Pride, his style was to walk people down. It doesn't help that the HWs in UFC are huge. Cro Cop should seriously consider a drop to 205 even at his age.

EIGHT surgeries... Thats pretty scary. Its a damn rough sport for sure

Back