CroCop: For the first battle i will be ready as a beast!

Mirko proved against Ishii that his LHK still has power...

vg0mxh.jpg

Good God :eek:

Rematch with Berries in teh works?

Maybe CroCop can join the funweight/legends division with Anderson, Tito, Hendo, Rampage, Couture, Wandy, Chael...etc

Few decent exhibitions there as co-mains

This + Nogs + Shogun + Arlovski. I wish they did this instead these guys doing politic maneuvering over Bellator. If you want to sign them so they don't go to Bellator but the reason they got released (age/declining performance) hasn't changed then something else is in order.

He is done and delusional

He is gonna keep his hands in front of him like a screaming fan and move backwards occasionaly throwing a straight left and hugging
A kick once he stops moving backwards

He also gets KOd by any serious contender

He is done and delusional

He is gonna keep his hands in front of him like a screaming fan and move backwards occasionaly throwing a straight left and hugging
A kick once he stops moving backwards

He also gets KOd by any serious contender

you need a hug and a kiss

he got the opportunity to sport, let him sport i say, y u haters no want let him sport?

Great! Crocop back! UFC hw champ 2016

Feed him gonzaga Dana

A rematch with Nog is the only fight that makes sense.

Damn. His words and attitude give me so much hope....... but I have to see it. I've seen this before but I'll be rooting for CroCop 1000%.

So stoked Cro Cop is back!!!

They HAVE to make mirko vs Big Nig this time around. It needs to happen. Sooo cool

WAR Mirko

Unfortunately fighters dont all of a sudden improve at 40 years of age......

Although mirko is P4P the best shover in all of MMA, maybe that's part of his new strategy in the octagon?

Unfortunately fighters dont all of a sudden improve at 40 years of age......

Although mirko is P4P the best shover in all of MMA, maybe that's part of his new strategy in the octagon?

Mark hunt?

Back