CroCop: For the first battle i will be ready as a beast!

He first entered the ufc 8 years ago? Holy fucking shit time flies. and how is he still fighting?

He's a fucking warrior, and he has no quit in him.

Respect, Mirko.

Dear friends, here to report regarding the whole fuss that was created about my return to the UFC. As it always happens idiotic comments and smartasses are impossible to avoid.

Everyone lives and works as it believes to be right, so did I. Before i hang on gloves i have huge desire to do some fights back in the UFC, it's something i really want and what it will be saved as ever with enormous gusto.

I can not promise that I will from these fights come out a winner, but I will give absolutely everything of myself to win.

Although I am eight years older than when I first went to the UFC now I'm in a much more comfortable and relaxed situation and with the financial and healthcare in place.

And I was able to heal all injuries and surgeries, and there were eight, who follow me from the first fight we done in the UFC and I can not wait for that first fight, i will be ready as a beast!

I owe it to myself and my fans. To be clear, I could have left after the battle with Ishii put my finger in ear and easy life, pensions, sleeping up to 11, a little training, one weekend Privlaka, the second weekend in Pula and so carefree life. But it's not me, I got the opportunity to sport, correct some things, if I can, great, if not, again well, at least I'll know that I've tried and I've done my best.

The other night I was watching with my son 'Troy'. At the beginning squire adds Achill armor and helmet and saying to him, 'Achilles I've never seen a larger, stronger man than your opponent, I would not dare to fight him! And Achill tells him, because of that no one will remember your name!

And thank you all for your messages of support and believing in me, I'll do my best to try to not disappoint !!

This is a job for...

eddiesanchez450_medium.jpg

I know it's wrong, but for some reason it's awesome he is back.

This coming from someone who thought his UFC stint lasted way too long when he was already done. But who knows... enter K-1 Cro Cop :icon_chee

He looked like crap on NYE.

Is he going to be fighting in Montreal, New Jersey or Virginia in April?

I am guessing Montreal as it's a PPV?

Good luck CC, it would be just good to see at least one more win.

A rematch with GG, Mir or Nog works for me OR a classic matchup vs Arlovski would be awesome

Mirko proved against Ishii that his LHK still has power...

vg0mxh.jpg

Unfortunately, he will be back in a drug tested environment.

Why it's unfortunate?

A year ago in Los Angeles he beat Jarrell Miller (22-1) who failed the drug test that night.

Cro Cop actually started to gain more muscle and weight in the UFC and was never on TRT.

You just have some serious blind hate for Cro Cop, I guess.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I fell in love with mma, War Crocop. I wish he could avenge the Kongo loss as well.

The Church of JBG fully supports the decision of Saint CroCop, Wielder of the LHK of Doom to continue to Offer or Be Offered on the Eight Sided Altar.

I do find it suspicious he claims to be injury-free and looks in the best shape in a long time. Hope he'll stay clean in the UFC.

Dear friends, here to report regarding the whole fuss that was created about my return to the UFC. As it always happens idiotic comments and smartasses are impossible to avoid.

Everyone lives and works as it believes to be right, so did I. Before i hang on gloves i have huge desire to do some fights back in the UFC, it's something i really want and what it will be saved as ever with enormous gusto.

I can not promise that I will from these fights come out a winner, but I will give absolutely everything of myself to win.

Although I am eight years older than when I first went to the UFC now I'm in a much more comfortable and relaxed situation and with the financial and healthcare in place.

And I was able to heal all injuries and surgeries, and there were eight, who follow me from the first fight we done in the UFC and I can not wait for that first fight, i will be ready as a beast!

I owe it to myself and my fans. To be clear, I could have left after the battle with Ishii put my finger in ear and easy life, pensions, sleeping up to 11, a little training, one weekend Privlaka, the second weekend in Pula and so carefree life. But it's not me, I got the opportunity to sport, correct some things, if I can, great, if not, again well, at least I'll know that I've tried and I've done my best.

The other night I was watching with my son 'Troy'. At the beginning squire adds Achill armor and helmet and saying to him, 'Achilles I've never seen a larger, stronger man than your opponent, I would not dare to fight him! And Achill tells him, because of that no one will remember your name!

And thank you all for your messages of support and believing in me, I'll do my best to try to not disappoint !!
E?

What is this?

Weidman?

Crocop?

LAW-MMA?

Who is writing what.

I'm not going to criticize him for that sentence. The guy is 46 years old on a good day.
He has suffered many shots to the head from heavyweights, suffered vicious knockouts and I don't know how many concussions he had so far. But instead of retirement he elected to sign with UFC ...oh man.

or it was originally written in Croatian and translate it through google...

Back