CroCop: For the first battle i will be ready as a beast!

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Dear friends, here to report regarding the whole fuss that was created about my return to the UFC. As it always happens idiotic comments and smartasses are impossible to avoid.

Everyone lives and works as it believes to be right, so did I. Before i hang on gloves i have huge desire to do some fights back in the UFC, it's something i really want and what it will be saved as ever with enormous gusto.

I can not promise that I will from these fights come out a winner, but I will give absolutely everything of myself to win.

Although I am eight years older than when I first went to the UFC now I'm in a much more comfortable and relaxed situation and with the financial and healthcare in place.

And I was able to heal all injuries and surgeries, and there were eight, who follow me from the first fight we done in the UFC and I can not wait for that first fight, i will be ready as a beast!

I owe it to myself and my fans. To be clear, I could have left after the battle with Ishii put my finger in ear and easy life, pensions, sleeping up to 11, a little training, one weekend Privlaka, the second weekend in Pula and so carefree life. But it's not me, I got the opportunity to sport, correct some things, if I can, great, if not, again well, at least I'll know that I've tried and I've done my best.

The other night I was watching with my son 'Troy'. At the beginning squire adds Achill armor and helmet and saying to him, 'Achilles I've never seen a larger, stronger man than your opponent, I would not dare to fight him! And Achill tells him, because of that no one will remember your name!

And thank you all for your messages of support and believing in me, I'll do my best to try to not disappoint !!

Mirko Tigar FTW.........
480a_1.jpg

Eh, will he change something as far as his training camps go?

Really no reason to expect anything different while doing same things.

God damn it... I can't believe this...

WAR CRO COP!

Cant wait! Glad that he's back

I'll be on the Cro Cop war wagon until the wheels fall off. I'm genuinely excited to see him get another chance and attempt to undo the wrongs done by the likes of Gonzaga, Schaub and Nelson.

Is he scheduled to fight in April or only to get an opponent in April?

I'm trying so hard to hate him and to call him brain damaged and whatnot but you just can't be mad at him. He always says the right things even though he makes really dumb decisions. Go kick some ass. I just hope he doesn't get beat up again, at some point it'll really catch up to him and hurt him in the long run.

He first entered the ufc 8 years ago? Holy fucking shit time flies. and how is he still fighting?

He said something like this before every one of his last 4, 5 UFC fights and we all saw what happened.

He needs the UFC to sugar coat his return

He sounds humble there so I wish him the best of luck.

People talking about throwing him in there with heavy hitters right off the bat are living in the past, though.

Arlovski? Seriously?

I can not promise that I will from these fights come out a winner

I'm not going to criticize him for that sentence. The guy is 46 years old on a good day.
He has suffered many shots to the head from heavyweights, suffered vicious knockouts and I don't know how many concussions he had so far. But instead of retirement he elected to sign with UFC ...oh man.

Back