Crocop fighting on newyear's eve? Tried searching...

1viking

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
...didn't find much. Another one coming out of retirement?

He never retired from Kickboxing though I'm pretty sure since he's been back, it seemed like he retired after fighting Ray Sefo but then he had two more fights.

...Timmeeeeeh (Sylvia) is on the same card...wonder if it'd be televised in the states?

I looked it up, it says it's Cro Cop Final Fight 2013. Didn't know this was about him being in MMA again. I hope he isn't.. he's doing well in K1.

The things I've seen in the Worldwide Forum were Inoki Bom Ba Ye vs. disgraced former sumo guy who tried to real fight Mark Coleman when it was supposed to be fake pro wrestling and also something about Crocop vs. European Dennis S. guy who faced Cain Velazsquez in UFC.

Crocop needs to stay retired. There arent many fighters who have thrown their legacies away like Crocop has.

Maybe he just wants to erase the taste of the bad losses before he retires.

I'd rather watch him do MMA than K-1. Not really interested in the shorter K-1 rounds and frequent clinching and resets. In MMA, he can do more of the wrestling and BJJ stuff he learned from Werdum and Dean Lister. I'm talking about the sacrifice throws and some of the positioning stuff I think he did in the Pat Barry bout.

Maybe he just wants to erase the taste of the bad losses before he retires.

I'd rather watch him do MMA than K-1. Not really interested in the shorter K-1 rounds and frequent clinching and resets. In MMA, he can do more of the wrestling and BJJ stuff he learned from Werdum and Dean Lister. I'm talking about the sacrifice throws and some of the positioning stuff I think he did in the Pat Barry bout.

This

Crocop needs to stay retired. There arent many fighters who have thrown their legacies away like Crocop has.

his legacy was set in his prime, no one gives a shit about losses at the tail end of a career

90% of fighters fight on when they should retire, its just part of the sport

Cro Cop has made it to the final 8 of the K1 World Grand Prix, whenever the hell they actually have the damn thing. He's 3-0 since returning to Kickboxing, If K1 doesn't get their shit together he still has another fight lined up in March.

Back