Cro Crop vs Mark Hunt II

Mirko already beat Hunt twice (second fight was a robbery).

Whaaaaat?

I guess I can see people thinking Mirko may have won, but no way was it a robbery.

Pretty good decision IMO.

Cro Cop knocking out Schaub or Gonzaga would be a great way to finish off a UFC run.

It's actually part 3 but I want to see CC fight anyone buit Hunt. He'd get killed.

Only way Mirko wins that fight is with a gun.

herman-cain-smile.gif

it's early to tell, but with Rampage vs Maldonado it seems like they will give Rampage, Crocop and those returning legends winnable fights instead of throwing them to the wolves. they have name value, and they are bigger draws when they are winning instead of getting embarrased.

Hunt.

I have no idea who Cro COp is gonna beat. Dana should force him to go to 205. It wouldn't be a hard cut at all.

No thanks, Hunt is still a top competitor while Mirko is at the end of his career and nowhere near as good as he was back when they fought the previous times. CC gets KO'd badly if it were to happen, so please no.

Also it would be the 3rd fight, not second.

Filipovic, also known as CowardCop, was only running away from Hunt at Shockwave and not willing to engage after Hunt ate that high kick and axe kick like a double whopper. I don't think he would be any more interested about fighting this time either.

Vs Arlovski,Hunt,shaub,Mir,Nog......ALL interesting

Back