Cro Crop vs Mark Hunt II

If Hunt takes a few more Ls it will make sense. For now I like watching Hunt give tough fights to the "New Breed HWs"

I just don't want to see Crocop fight anybody ever again.
And Hunt would probably hurt him at this point of Mirco's career.

That's a bad fight for Cro Cop. He's quite hittable and not mobile. Worst part is, Hunt also would have a noticeable speed advantage.

That fight doesn't go a round.

hopefully noone, the last thing i wanna see is a rematch for alegend who might not have many fights left in him. they keep wasting all these legends on rematches and all these fights that could be amazing will never happen now. so freaking frustrating.

The last person Cro Cop needs to fight right now is Mark Hunt.

Yeah could be good, be nice to see Crocop get one headkick in the octagon(I guess sort of against Sanchez)

Mirko already beat Hunt twice (second fight was a robbery).

That said Hunt probably has more juice left at this point, but a tough matchup for both in a way. It's most likely that both take a lot of punishment if it happens.

Hunt has not deteriorated as much as CC. It would not be fair at this point so no. Hell no!

CC vs Schaub on the other hand...thats a loss I would like to see CC avenge. Either that or Big Nog

That's an AWFUL fight for Mirko. If anything .. Hunt has IMPROVED since they last

Actually, I feel bad saying it, I just am not sure who CC can go in their with right now. His chin is not (IMO) strong enough to make it through a fight with almost all of the better known fighters in the HW div. Big Nog Maybe.

Last edited:
CC is gonna get wrecked unless they sign Eddie Sanchez for a rematch. He's looked like shit in every UFC fight including the ones he won.

If you want Crocop to do hunt is about the worst matchup in the UFC for him he would get knocked out brutally

I'd rather see Cro Cop faced Big Nog, Gonzaga or Arlovski. Those are really the only 3 fights I'd like him to start with. Based on if he wins or loses or how the fights go you go from there matchmaking wise.

Back