Cro Cop's team member on Fedor fight:One significant mistake was made

Show me one moment in the entire fight where cro cop was legitimately hurt, like fedor was hurt here:

giphy.gif

Fedor did the stanky leg chicken dance here. That's why he chose to lay on cro cop for the rest of the fight and never stand with him again.

He wasn't " hurt ", no chicken dance at all, just lost equilibrium for a fragment of a second because he got countered coming in taking a big impact exactly on the nose.
That's why he had no problem getting some distance and his footwork was still clean.

Chicken dance = Fujita fight

Fedor was ready and displayed some of the most insane reflexes at HW ever. That shin, arm defense was amazing. Defending both the middle and high kick. And that huge slap sound of Mirko's body kick in the first round was frightenning.

Biggest HW clash ever.
There were times,cos the crowd was quiet you can hear the guys grunting as they unloaded on each other. The standup portion before Mirko panic wrestled was awesome. Elite level.

Cro cop fought Ibragim Magomedov two months Fedor i thought that was the biggest reason. I also believe Cro Cop was not there mentally, he was fighting for the title and sometimes that has to come at that time when you feel ready. I also believe that if Cro Cop never lost against Kevin Randleman we would have fought Fedor maybe, that is unless they would give him Sergey Kharitonov so Semmy would have fought Nogueira and Heath getting a rematch against Fedor.

which is why he hugged Cro Cop for the rest of the fight, after the moment shown in this GIF. That's my point and you have nothing to say to that.

Hugged him for the rest of the fight?

You mean like the first 3 minutes of RD2, entirely standing?
Where Fedor hounded CroCop and CC could do nothing back?

Everyone knows you are a dumbass troll, but at least attempt to troll without getting shut down the second you open your mouth.

He was not dominant in the standup.

Yes he was. Aside from one sequence Mirko was on his heels standing for the rest of the fight, and could mount no meaningful offense.

Fedor wasn't a better fighter, just a bigger one. He outweighed Cro Cop by 15 lbs. If Cro Cop outweighed Fedor by 15 lbs, Cro Cop would have won. Fedor might win, but Cro Cop is the better fighter.
Hard to say that it's just speculation. Would crocop be as fast with an extra 15 lbs? Would his movement be as good?

Yes he was. Aside from one sequence Mirko was on his heels standing for the rest of the fight, and could mount no meaningful offense.
fedor had no meaningful offense either. it's an amazing definition of dominance to point to being on your heels......

Fedor wasn't a better fighter, just a bigger one. He outweighed Cro Cop by 15 lbs. If Cro Cop outweighed Fedor by 15 lbs, Cro Cop would have won. Fedor might win, but Cro Cop is the better fighter.
You know that was fat as well as the rest of us. Does fat help in a primarily standup fight?

fedor had no meaningful offense either..
Man wtf is wrong w you people. Both of them had meaningful offense in the fight. Both of them connected good shots in the first round,and fedor landed some heavy blows later in the fight also.

fedor had no meaningful offense either. it's an amazing definition of dominance to point to being on your heels......

What is amazing is how blind you are.

I am not surprised at selective amnesia from Pico-apologist though lol.

Cro cop fought Ibragim Magomedov two months Fedor i thought that was the biggest reason. I also believe Cro Cop was not there mentally, he was fighting for the title and sometimes that has to come at that time when you feel ready. I also believe that if Cro Cop never lost against Kevin Randleman we would have fought Fedor maybe, that is unless they would give him Sergey Kharitonov so Semmy would have fought Nogueira and Heath getting a rematch against Fedor.
It was normal for guys back then to fight at that schedule,but yeah i dunno if id fight fedor's teammate 2 months before fighting Fedor. I dont see how that benefits him in any way

Man wtf is wrong w you people. Both of them had meaningful offense in the fight. Both of them connected good shots in the first round,and fedor landed some heavy blows later in the fight also.
bro, it's a relative comment. to say fedor dominated the standup is absurd.

bro, it's a relative comment. to say fedor dominated the standup is absurd.
It was very equal in the first round. back and forth.

Fedor was setting the pace,but crocop landed counters and kicks,despite being forced to backpedal.

After the first rd though,Fedor was able to land blows much easier,because Mirko was tired.

What is amazing is how blind you are.

I am not surprised at selective amnesia from Pico-apologist though lol.
lol at bringing up irrelevant points that you aren't even capable of debating.

with respect to this actual fight, the evidence YOU even put forward was cro cop on his heels.....

there was no "dominance" standing.

lol at bringing up irrelevant points that you aren't even capable of debating.

with respect to this actual fight, the evidence YOU even put forward was cro cop on his heels.....

there was no "dominance" standing.

Well I actually watched the fight, and I saw one person dominating the standup aside from like a few exchanges.
The stats support the view that one side dominated the fight.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/4c23c2a8ca4d9700

Get some glasses, is my suggestion for you.

He wasn't " hurt ", no chicken dance at all, just lost equilibrium for a fragment of a second because he got countered coming in taking a big impact exactly on the nose.
That's why he had no problem getting some distance and his footwork was still clean.

Chicken dance = Fujita fight
i know the point u are making but he was staggered here my friend. buzzed might be a better word. he was definitely hurt there and his motor skills werent at full capacity, but he didnt panic. 1 thing about fedor, he has composure. someone earlier in this thread said mirko gassed out or got tired due to being scared of fedor or the stakes of the event. no, mirko is composed and always is. on this day, fedor was slightly more composed. he was bested clean with no excuses

Back