Cro Cop vs King Mo...

People are dismissing king mo now. When the fight was announced everyone was saying mirko has little to no chance.

Yup, its the typical rewriting of history that happens every time something like this happens. King Mo was the betting favorite and most people I saw thought King Mo was going to win. You always have guys coming in after the fact trying to dismiss the win like it doesn't matter when the betting odds and ranks say it does matter, a lot.

I've watched this fight many times now. I truly believe CC bid his time and in the second Rd King Mo was broken. CC was too strong. I'd even say the first Rd could've been a draw. Mo did get a take down and do nothing. CC landed some heavy leg kicks. In the 2nd when Mo gets hit by that first uppercut at the finish he almost looked out.

War CroCop!!!

Um, King Mo was the betting favorite by a pretty good margin. Most people thought he was going to beat Cro Cop.
One of the weirdest betting logic I've seen in a long time.

If it was a top level HW, I'd agree with the odds. But he was fighting a LHW....

Stylistically, CC was a terrible match up for MO, even with his reflexes being shot and being old, he was bigger, more power, deadlier strikes, and decent take down defense.

One of the weirdest betting logic I've seen in a long time.

If it was a top level HW, I'd agree with the odds. But he was fighting a LHW....

Stylistically, CC was a terrible match up for MO, even with his reflexes being shot and being old, he was bigger, more power, deadlier strikes, and decent take down defense.

Hope you bet some big money on it. As one of the few people who thought Cro Cop would win, you could have made a nice payday.

im a die hard cro cop lifer and can write a fucking world class dissertation defending him against post mcgregor fuccbois but he's definitely on something in rizin

Yeah, I was gonna say something similar. Its pretty obvious.

Not that I care, though!

I love Cro Cop. That was an awesome win.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back