Cro Cop vs Couture

Would have done exactly what Gonzaga did early in the fight, circle away from the Left leg, then grab it when he eventually throws it and take him down.
Probably wouldnt have been prematurely stood up either.

CC wasn't the same in that cage, so who knows. I'd go with him as he was still a killer at that point.

1st time I heard CC declined a fight.

Share a link with that info?

if you read the two post above mine you will see that they basically wrote the same thing. I don't have a link to share with you because I've known this for years, I didn't read it last week. Crocop is my favorite fighter and I'm not trying to slam him at all. but it's a relatively well known fact that he passed up a fight with coat or for an extra warm up fight with gonzaga.

on top of that Crocop also passed on Cain for JDS. once again I have no link because I've known this for years. and once again I'm not trying to bash him

I think mirkos strikes would stop.Randy before he could tire mirko out.

Cro Cop would finish, if Nog can avoid his clinch and knock him down a few times, I am positive in saying Cro Cop by tko.

Keep in mind Randy would have been 44 years old when they would have met, and imo he still would have won.

Both guys on there best day?

Randy would have smashed him.

Clinch, dirty boxing, and gnp.

LMAO! Shertards these days...

Couture would have won. He was much better than Cro Cop at that point in time.

In the UFC? Randy. In a ring like PRIDE with international rules, Cro Cop. He'd soccer kick Randy into oblivion.

LMAO! Shertards these days...

Well then that makes you a sherpowertard.

Randy would smash Cro Cop effortlessly today at the age of 51.

Cro Cop will be getting his again in a few months.:)

I'll be looking for you in the forums.:icon_lol:

Cro Cop's passivity started at that point, easier to clinch control when he's not striking when there's an opening. Couture had great cardio too, could keep the pressure on for 5 rounds if need be.

make it a few years earlier when CC was attacking and stuffing shots from Coleman & Randeman, while giving Nog nothing for 10 minutes, and I give Randy a couple of minutes time to survive before the inevitable TKO.

true...CC was not the same once he joined the UFC in '07

Back