~CRO COP vs ARLOVSKI~~ make it happen. Wanting this for years!~

oceanspearer

White Belt
Reaction score
Cro Cop vs Arlovski. I don't see any other fight that makes sense. Both have questionable chins and are legends in the sport. I'd rather see cro cop against someone who has been around for awhile vs someone like browne etc.

Also down for cro cop vs overeem or arlovski vs overeem.

if cro cop vs arlovski goes down, then who do you have? and do you want to see this fight?

MAKE IT HAPPEN UFC

just read that cro cop want some revanches so badly and thanked ufc to give him that chance

it can be

nelson
gonzga
overeem
jds
schaub

Thirded

Neither will be champion but it will be a good fight and both can be very solid gatekeepers.

Would be rooting for Arlovski tho

Arlovski would probably kill him. Either way, neither of them would benefit too much from another knockout.

Arlovski has a great chin IMO

This fight And couture would have been great in 2010, not now. Give him schaub rematch

if i have to see Mirko lose again, i want him to at least fight some meaningful fights, even if he doesn't deserve it.

the way UFC is now, people who lose fight for belts, people who never even fought in the UFC fight for belts, professional wrestlers with 0 experience and a vague amount of training are openly coddled, people who can build hype get fast tracked to UFC title shots.

it wouldn't be ridiculous in my opinion if they built a storyline similar to a George Foreman's come back for Mirko. get him some big fights, then feed him some fights with favorable styles and let knock Cain out in the 5th rd after losing the 1st 4.

The fight to make is OBVIOUSLY Cro Cop vs. Big Nog.

This is one of the few fights I'm interested in seeing either guy in.

The fight to make is OBVIOUSLY Cro Cop vs. Big Nog.

This x 100. I don't want to see Cro Cop brutally ko'd anymore. This is actually a good fight because both should be retired, and honestly either guy has a chance to win. There really isn't many other winnable fights for both guys. Cro Cop has looked decent as of late, but this isn't kickboxing. He would have a chance against AA because of his chin, but I would rather see him try to settle the score with Nogueira.

I soooooo wish these two were 10 years younger.

Still wanna see it though

Nah you guys are crazy.

Cro Cop is a step down for Arlovski right now.

He just KO'd Bigfoot ffs.

at this point, CC is unworthy

i'd still watch though

dat nostalgia

Lol Arlovski would KO him. how is cro cop deserving on Arlovski? Arlovski is on a streak right now.

no ty, crocop for title in his next 5 fights until he retires please.

Back