Cro Cop v. HW Division

There's noway he'll beat Overeem. Did you watch their first fight? Overeem wasn't even big then and Cro Crop basically threw in the towel over a bullshit knee to the nuts. That mofo out acted soccer players.

there aren't many guys in the entire HW division that he would stand a chance at beating. the way he looked at the end, he has no place getting back in a cage.

I don't think he beats any of them aside from Struve and my god I can't even say that with confidence. He's looked terrible since he came to the UFC and I dont see that changing now that he's older.
I'm surprised he's back and even more surprised that he was signed. I understand he's a name and agree the division is weak but CC is well past his prime and should stick to kickboxing.

cro cop and win dont fit in the same thought when it comes to ufc caliber fighters...

He could possibly lose to anyone on that list. He was ko'd by Big Brown for christ sakes and hes 4 years older now. I like Cro Cop but it seems like his return is only useful for any fighter thats in slump and needs a fight to bounce back.

I don't care what happens I just want to see AA vs CC.

Back