Cro Cop v. HW Division

going to pick AA but I dont say that with confidence lol

I wanted to vote none but you can't submit all unchecked boxes. So I selected all instead.

It's really sad that he's probably top 10 in UFC weak ass HW division.

Only person I see as a winnable fight is Struve. I think even the lower end guys like Lewis, Palalei, Jordan & Rosholt beat him, maybe I am writing him off but he has looked terrible in his mma bouts.

He hasn't flash ko'd someone since Wand in 2006...for a heavyweight who was once a top 10 kickboxer, that is a pretty bad stat to have. It seems like everyone in the UFC HW division has one punch KO power. CC doesn't have the power, speed or strength he onec had...he has a shitload of experience & technique but his body is shutting down and he isn't physically capable to use what he knows.

damn poll wont let me vote for no one

It's really sad that he's probably top 10 in UFC weak ass HW division.

???
Cain
JDS
Werdum
Miocic
Hunt
Browne
AA
Roy
Bigfoot
Rothwell

All these guys would beat Crocop. Probably by KO.

???
Cain
JDS
Werdum
Miocic
Hunt
Browne
AA
Roy
Bigfoot
Rothwell

All these guys would beat Crocop. Probably by KO.

Cain, JDS, Werdum, Barnett, and Hunt would be the only ones I'd say would definitely win. And that's really sad because Cro Cop can barely walk today.

Pretty sure he still has Barnett's soul locked away somewhere.

Huge mistake not putting a none of the above option on that list.

ugh I never wanna see crocop fight in UFC again... HW seriously needs to start developing some new talent very soon this division is almost dead... Half of the top ten guys are on their way out...

Barnett, Arlovski, Hunt, Nelson, Overeem, Silva... Sorry more than half

Back