Cro Cop: "USADA made an ass of me"

CroCop: The biggest diva in MMA HW history.

Don't comment unless you were following CC from early Pride/K1 days.

Don't forget the nutshots from ubereem soon after that. It's a miracle that he had a kid after that
I never saw that. There was a long dark period for me where I missed a lot of MMA.
I do remember thinking, "Wtf is with this Junior guy being ranked above Cro Cop?" or something along those lines.

is he back to crying and complaining already?

this dude tried to retire gloriously due to 'injuries' after pulling out of a card, when in reality he was suspended due to a potential doping violation

lol

back to being salty and angry.

meh. can't believe I was a huge fan of this dude back in Pride days, and actually felt gutted when Gonzaga dropped him.

You sound like a fair weather fan...

exactly.

hold up a minute while I pretend to have a back injury 1 day before a booked fight, and ask the Japanese promoters for double pay otherwise my doctor says I can't compete.

smh

I never saw that. There was a long dark period for me where I missed a lot of MMA.
I do remember thinking, "Wtf is with this Junior guy being ranked above Cro Cop?" or something along those lines.

It was pretty bad. Fight got called off and was declared a no contest. Filipovic was pissing blood for a while after that and one of his nuts was inside his body. There was an article at the time about it.

exactly.

hold up a minute while I pretend to have a back injury 1 day before a booked fight, and ask the Japanese promoters for double pay otherwise my doctor says I can't compete.

smh
In addition to saying that he'll sex Fedor's wife after he defeats him (In an interview with Bas Rutten) and also requesting a condition that if there is no KO in his first fight with Wand then it should be declared a draw, which Pride permitted.

Very dismissive, very arrogant. Gonzaga Ko'ing him after he wouldn't touch gloves is in my top 10 KO's.

I'm not fluent in croatian (=don't know a single word) but from what I recall (and read in the linked article), wasn't it a matter of Cro Cop being noticed of a possible violation, then admitting to using HGH (for an injury) and then actually passing the test?

If that's correct, I don't see any wrongdoing from the UFC.

In addition to saying that he'll sex Fedor's wife after he defeats him (In an interview with Bas Rutten) and also requesting a condition that if there is no KO in his first fight with Wand then it should be declared a draw, which Pride permitted.

Very dismissive, very arrogant. Gonzaga Ko'ing him after he wouldn't touch gloves is in my top 10 KO's.
Not to mention how he threw Miro Mijatovic under the bus like he was nothing after the dude managed Crocop's career brilliantly, getting deals done to sort out Crocop's fight being televised in Croatia and so on.

Cro cop's response? "dude was never my manager, he was some guy who spoke Japanese so we used him to order food for us"

There's actual proof of their professional relationship, including Crocop's firing of Miro as a 'manager' in Japanese newspaper and so on.

Apparently there's a common phrase amongst Croatian fans which roughly translates to: "Crocop signed contracts in breast milk, so they go off after a while".

lol

If I'm not mistaken, Crocop went back on his verbal contract with Zuffa as well, deciding to bail on the UFC and head back to Japan after losing to Gonzaga and Kongo. Lorenzo had to fly to Croatia himself to get Crocop back. Contracts signed in breast milk indeed. #Drama.

It was pretty bad. Fight got called off and was declared a no contest. Filipovic was pissing blood for a while after that and one of his nuts was inside his body. There was an article at the time about it.
Seems like Overeem had all of those KO's/TKO's coming.

Not to mention how he threw Miro Mijatovic under the bus like he was nothing after the dude managed Crocop's career brilliantly, getting deals done to sort out Crocop's fight being televised in Croatia and so on.

Cro cop's response? "dude was never my manager, he was some guy who spoke Japanese so we used him to order food for us"

There's actual proof of their professional relationship, including Crocop's firing of Miro as a 'manager' in Japanese newspaper and so on.

Apparently there's a common phrase amongst Croatian fans which roughly translates to: "Crocop signed contracts in breast milk, so they go off after a while".

lol

If I'm not mistaken, Crocop went back on his verbal contract with Zuffa as well, deciding to bail on the UFC and head back to Japan after losing to Gonzaga and Kongo. Lorenzo had to fly to Croatia himself to get Crocop back. Contracts signed in breast milk indeed. #Drama.
Probably the least shady thing to happen in Pride.

Love me some Pride.

It's kinda cool seeing him use more grappling in his last few fights. I think it shows that he did evolve with time, just that he got too old/injured. Too bad we never got to see a version of him with this level of grappling in his prime.

his new ring-around-the-rosies takedown is sweet

He should've stayed in Japan where the testing is less stringent.

Steroids literally built his career from the ground up.
Wait.....what?? Steroids built his career?? Yeah....countless hours of working out in his old garage as a kid all by himself without any coaches or schools throwing kicks and dreaming of becoming a champion has really nothing to do with it.....steroids are everything...accusations without any proof....cannot believe how many idiots are out there......

I was following him since the pride/k1 early days back when he broke sapp's eye socket with 1 punch.

cro cop should've retired after he won the owgp.

i laugh at all the new dbags here hating on cro cop. he was better than anyone the heavyweight division has today.

is he back to crying and complaining already?

this dude tried to retire gloriously due to 'injuries' after pulling out of a card, when in reality he was suspended due to a potential doping violation

lol

back to being salty and angry.

meh. can't believe I was a huge fan of this dude back in Pride days, and actually felt gutted when Gonzaga dropped him.

Everything he said in this video made perfect sense. He didn't come off salty or angry. I don't understand why you posted it.

Don't candy coat this shit.

He got popped for roids and then "retired" 2 weeks away from a fight with the juggernaut known as Anthony Hamilton.

Fuck that. Storybook closed.

Lol, I didn't know CC said he was going to fuc Fedor's wife. Shit talk, man.

But yes CC was an asshole when he was at the top.

Don't candy coat this shit.

He got popped for roids and then "retired" 2 weeks away from a fight with the juggernaut known as Anthony Hamilton.

Fuck that. Storybook closed.

So show us these nonexistent tests where he popped for roids. That's right, there are none.

Lol, I didn't know CC said he was going to fuc Fedor's wife. Shit talk, man.

But yes CC was an asshole when he was at the top.
He didnt say that, ok? I am croatian so i know what he said and thats not what he said...i hate when misinformed foreign ppl share wrong stories...

Yes, Overeem kneed his balls so hard I thought Crocop was going to puke them out right there lol.....

Back