Cro Cop speaks on K. Randleman

Ben Affleck being racist and calling him 'explosive'

Actually sounds like an MMA fan, writing this. The 2 things that stand out were the Randleplex and KO of Mirko. But probably just Mirko bringing up memories he had of Kevin fighting. I mean watching Fedor get slammed like he did, when I think of Randleman that's the first thing..
Anyways R.I.P Kevin..

What is so strange bout what he wrote?Nobody here talks about it,just pay the honor to the man and thats it.

The fuck? Was cro cop drinking when he wrote that?
I sent cro cop a pic on instagram of my framed pride glove with his autograph. He replied and asked where I got it. I told him I got it from a sports dealer. He asked why would someone beg him for an autograph just to sell it? I told him I don't know but at leastva real fan got it. He replied with a :) (yes cro cop sends smiley's ).

My point is he did type like that. He might have been using Google translate but his replies were quick. But English isn't his first language so cut him some slackaroonieIMG_20160124_175759.jpg

Special forces dont get too emotional over death. Post fits Mirko.

I sent cro cop a pic on instagram of my framed pride glove with his autograph. He replied and asked where I got it. I told him I got it from a sports dealer. He asked why would someone beg him for an autograph just to sell it? I told him I don't know but at leastva real fan got it. He replied with a :) (yes cro cop sends smiley's ).

My point is he did type like that. He might have been using Google translate but his replies were quick. But English isn't his first language so cut him some slackaroonieView attachment 78467

That's awesome! Good story.

Telling stories is the best way to get people's attention and to make them learn. I disagree with comments calling Cro Cop odd and socially awkward. Those people just dont get it. To mourn the great warriors is to tell the stories from battles! If you dont get it, then get the hell out of here, weaklings!

What is so strange bout what he wrote?Nobody here talks about it,just pay the honor to the man and thats it.

Bringing up that he choked him, like he's gotta remind everyone that he got revenge. Lol.

Bringing up that he choked him, like he's gotta remind everyone that he got revenge. Lol.
That's not how it is,he is not meaning and going all,but yea i fucked him up later..just sharing his fights with people because you know,not everyone are big MMA fans out there,just people who know him as well.

That's not how it is,he is not meaning and going all,but yea i fucked him up later..just sharing his fights with people because you know,not everyone are big MMA fans out there,just people who know him as well.

Randleman had 33 pro fights. Out of all of those, why did Cro Cop choose to highlight the one where he choked him out? Cro Cop was making it about himself. It wasn't an attempt to educate people on the career of Randleman, come on.

I'll assume it was just an attempt at dark humor that, of course, never comes across perfectly when written as opposed to spoken (and through a translation at that).

Maybe the revenge thing wasn't fitting, but I don't think he meant it in any bad way. I'm sure he would have said Kevin got revenge on me for the first fight if Mirko had beat him first.

As an MMA fan I gotta say CC nailed it. Randleplex for life.

Randleman had 33 pro fights. Out of all of those, why did Cro Cop choose to highlight the one where he choked him out? Cro Cop was making it about himself. It wasn't an attempt to educate people on the career of Randleman, come on.

I'll assume it was just an attempt at dark humor that, of course, never comes across perfectly when written as opposed to spoken (and through a translation at that).
Go away.

I haven't been looking at many homages to Randleman but this is probably going to remain my favorite, Cro Cop was totally himself about this, not that he wouldn't be, haha.

This reminds of me the drunkest guy at a wedding getting up and making a speech about the one time the groom did blow off a hooker or something

Believe me it wasn't meant in any bad way,for example i have a friend who follows MMA only because i infrom him bout it,im sure he never heard about Kevin and there are plenty of people like him.What CC said was published in newspapers,portals and nobody said anything about it,and trust me,people here bash Cro Cop just like reporters and thats why you dont relly have many interviews with him.And if people didnt find anything wrong here,you can bet its fine..because they like to comment bad shit on him sometimes,even tho they dont follow him or watch him rarely.

RIP. Nice on Crocop, though the language was a little odd. ESL.

Back