Cro-cop passed the most intimidating staredown torch to JDS.

id be even more scared of my opponent did this:

fedores9.jpg

Fedor looks guilty for what he is about to do.........

Mirko....

Trying to intimidate a natural MW, who wasn't even slightly intimated by him....

LOL if Wand is natural MW then CC is natural LHW.

PS(cutting to 205 Hurt Wand a lot) That mean's he is natural LHW cutting to MW like half of MW.

Also.
Palhares is natural WW
Lombard is natural WW
Pettis is natural FW
Cain is LHW
Nelson is natural MW
Fedor is natural LHW
Hendo is natural MW

Cry more about this weight shit.It's PRIDE.They don''t give a fuck.

And Wand was heavier than CC in second fight and it was pure muscle

Wand weighted 91 kg of pure muslce in his IVC fights and that was 15 years ago when he was 21 years old.
comparing Wand and Saku is hilarious.it's no comprasion at all.

Wand can't make 185 anymore and is fighting stann at 205 in Japan not even CW.

Last edited:
The CC/JDS one really highlights the fucking Cro-Magnon scowl JDS has. That's some scary shit. Funny thing is Cain has the same kind of look, couple of giant cavemen that would have been beating the shit out of saber tooth tigers back in the day.

JDS still has the best name-announcement move though. That's some sick shit.

img_3745_mirko-crocop-vs-wanderlei-silva-best-staredown.jpg

2rgf8dk.png

Is it just age, or maybe the size differences? I don't know, but JDS just looks like evil incarnate right there. The fact that it's Crocop he's staring down is all the more convincing. I'd like to think whatever the reason, the torch was indeed passed. And it's kind of neat to think they're both nice enough guys, but look like straight up killers inside the cage. Same can be said for Cain though, and I can't wait for the rematch!

wow , scary . only cain could take care of jds now... may be cormier . but a very big may be

like few people said the staredown tells you its not the same cc :D

JDS' stare down with his powerful left fist right under dudes is freaking intimidating. It also keeps opponents away from his face, which means he never has to smell their bad breath! :icon_lol:

Having those intense eyes starring down or directly at you is also pretty freaky. It's like he's gauging his range against his opponent...
Crazy? Look at Wand. I don't care what anyone says he looks fucking mental in his staredowns. Scare the shit outta me.
Yeah, Wandy always looks like he's going to grab somebody's eyeballs out of their sockets and beat them to death with it, especially with him moving from side to side like a some sort of demon-possessed madman. "The Axe Murderer" Indeed.

Last edited:
You can just tell that some guys are real bad motherfuckers: JDS, Fedor, Cro Cop, Wand, Chuck etc.

Can't stand guys that try too much like(IMO): Mir, Rory, Diaz Bros.

I think wand weighed 2 pounds heavier than crocop when they fought.

Not when they fought after that staredown, that was the first fight. I don't agree with the OP that Wanderlei is a natural MW, it is very hard for Wanderlei to make 185, Wanderlei honestly would preform best at about 195.

LOL if Wand is natural MW then CC is natural LHW.

No, but Wand is a natural MW....

PS(cutting to 205 Hurt Wand a lot) That mean's he is natural LHW cutting to MW like half of MW.

No, and no...

Also.
Palhares is natural WW
Lombard is natural WW
Pettis is natural FW

Yes....

Cain is LHW

No, but maybe possible.

Nelson is natural MW

No

Fedor is natural LHW

Yes

Hendo is natural MW

yes.

Cry more about this weight shit.It's PRIDE.They don''t give a fuck.

Um...Who's crying?

And Wand was heavier than CC in second fight and it was pure muscle

hmmmmmm.

Wand weighted 91 kg of pure muslce in his IVC fights and that was 15 years ago when he was 21 years old.

hmmmmmmm.

comparing Wand and Saku is hilarious.it's no comprasion at all.

Who's comparing the 2? They both fought in the Pride MW division. That's all.

Wand can't make 185 anymore and is fighting stann at 205 in Japan not even CW.

Yes he can, and yes he's fighting Stann at 205...

Mirko and JDS may look mean, but Wanderlei has a look as though he simply can't wait to hurt someone, and crazy is way worse than mean.

Wand is by far the most intimidating here.
He's tiny in comparison, he's a 205'er fighting a heavyweight, but he looks ready to go, ready to f Crocop up and enjoy it. It's psychotic to want to try that with someone as dangerous as Cropcop is.

And of course, as the fight turned out, it was crazy for Wand.

Wanderlei still has the most intimidating stare in the history of MMA.

Brett Rogers about Fedor Staredown : "He is undoubtedly a different fighter. I look into his eyes and I see nothing. I do not know if he is serious. I do not know if he is trying to be funny. I can

At the weigh ins he's pretty intimidating too, puts his mitts right in his opponents grill

0.jpg

Carwin-Dos_Santos_Staredown_large_medium.jpg

cain-dos_santos_large_medium.jpg

I noticed he always assume the same pose at staredowns but it wasn't til this post that he places his fist so close to his opponents face.

JDS is a damn boss

Brett Rogers about Fedor Staredown : "He is undoubtedly a different fighter. I look into his eyes and I see nothing. I do not know if he is serious. I do not know if he is trying to be funny. I can

anderson silva vs vitor is still my all time favorite staredown

:eek:

Back