Cro-cop passed the most intimidating staredown torch to JDS.

Author

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
img_3745_mirko-crocop-vs-wanderlei-silva-best-staredown.jpg

2rgf8dk.png

Is it just age, or maybe the size differences? I don't know, but JDS just looks like evil incarnate right there. The fact that it's Crocop he's staring down is all the more convincing. I'd like to think whatever the reason, the torch was indeed passed. And it's kind of neat to think they're both nice enough guys, but look like straight up killers inside the cage. Same can be said for Cain though, and I can't wait for the rematch!

That staredown pretty much encapsulates the change in Cro Cop between Pride and UFC. Fire is gone.

JDS looks badass though

Haha true.

Never was a CC or Wand fan but after seeing that staredown, you just know much violence was about to ensue

Mirko....

Trying to intimidate a natural MW, who wasn't even slightly intimated by him....

Crazy? Look at Wand. I don't care what anyone says he looks fucking mental in his staredowns. Scare the shit outta me.

Haha true.

Never was a CC or Wand fan but after seeing that staredown, you just know much violence was about to ensue
Crocop: looks like he just killed someone.
Wandy: looks like he is about to kill someone.

I never really got that whole "fighter x looking fucking INTIMIDATING" thing while doing staredowns.

There's not any sigificant difference between them apart from what you want there to be.

At the weigh ins he's pretty intimidating too, puts his mitts right in his opponents grill

0.jpg

Carwin-Dos_Santos_Staredown_large_medium.jpg

cain-dos_santos_large_medium.jpg

I never really got that whole "fighter x looking fucking INTIMIDATING" thing while doing staredowns.

There's not any sigificant difference between them apart from what you want there to be.

Idk you can see confidence. Which is pretty important sometimes.

In the octagon staredown between JDS and Cain I remember seeing the difference in confidence.

The mental game is pretty important, which confidence is a big part of.

JDS uses the staredowns to find his range

Most people don't realize how huge JDS is, that guy is a monster.

If you are going to do CC proper, you need to use the gif

crocop_silva_staredown9921155740.gif

staredown21111.gif

Diego Sanchez has the best staredown.

He also has the best entrance.

Back