Cro Cop naked with Stipe Drews after fight - Picture

Offended by homophobia being called primitive and uncivilized? I thought you people were proud of your brutish ways? You can't have it both ways, fools.

Cro Cop is quite conservative on some issues, but he said in an interview that he hates hearing about people getting hurt because they're different and admires gay people for coming out in our still extremely homophobic world.

Anyway, he has an unmanly dog, enjoys bromantic affairs, doesn't mind gay people, has harsh words for the Church, and was representing a center-left, nominal social-democratic political party in the Croatian Parliament for a short while. Add DURAN DURAN on top of that and you have a bicycle-riding, animal-snuggling, marxist f4ggot. Haters hating.

1JhWAc2.png

It's etiquette in an onsen or public bath house in Japan (and elsewhere I'd add) to wash yourself before going in for a dip, out of cleanliness and consideration for others using the same facility.

That photo of them staring at the mirror smiling butt naked is obviously a photo op - even though in all honesty I probably wouldnt want people taking pics of me butt naked....

The right answer is always ignored on Sherdog. I have never been to Japan, but I do know that they do wash up before going into communal baths, so you are probably right.

Most cultures aren't as homophobic as US/UK cultures.

Yeah, like Iran, Yemen, places like that, sure. Actually, it is hard to know, because there are no gays in Iran. It is purely a Western phenomenon.

Most cultures aren't as homophobic as US/UK cultures.

Most men of character can be around other naked men without having to concern himself with the genitals.

LOL, you sure you wanna talk about that?
Do you remember what Mirko said about homosexuals in a magazine years ago?
He basically said that in Croatia a f** is a f**, and he was absolutely against them.

Those cultures that in your opinion are not as homophobic as in USA/UK would absolutely kill two gays if they kissed each other in public.

Go to Croatia, to Ukraine, to Russia, to Serbia and start waving a gay flag. I guarantee you that you will be literally killed.

in USA/UK there is actually a lot of tolerance for that movement, in countries like Holland or France too.
In Croatia they will not tolerate that.

Mirko is not thinking this way anymore. He hates nobody.

I can understand the sentiment both ways. You're secure enough not to give a shit about being around a naked man or it's just something you don't want to see or be around(similar to Rosie O'Donnell naked)

Mirko is not thinking this way anymore. He hates nobody.

LOL, you seriously think that Mirko changed his mind???
He said good things about gays only because it is "the correct thing to do in public". Obviously in public he will say that he likes and respects and admires them.

He did not realized that many years ago and simply said what he really thinks. He probably had problems because of those comments, so now he prefers to say in public that he is very OK with them.

In those countries they receive an education and since childhood they are told that homosexuality is a disease, is a huge shame. Mirko thinks now exactly the same way he thought before, however now he realizes that sometimes he needs to lie in public to avoid problems.

LOL, you seriously think that Mirko changed his mind???
He said good things abothat interview was done. because it is "the correct thing to do in public". Obviously in public he will say that he likes and respects and admires them.

He did not realized that many years ago and simply said what he really thinks. He probably had problems because of those comments, so now he prefers to say in public that he is very OK with them.

In those countries they receive an education and since childhood they are told that homosexuality is a disease, is a huge shame. Mirko thinks now exactly the same way he thought before, however now he realizes that sometimes he needs to lie in public to avoid problems.
I agree and disagree with this. I think a lot of homophobia comes from religious beliefs. And a lot of people over the age of 40 still hold racial and religious beliefs from the past. I think if you're under that age groupthere is a good chance that you are more open minded than your parents.it's a product of the environment that you were raised in. he has probably matured over the last 15 or so years since that interview was done.

as far as being naked around other men, I'm sure there are plenty o

he probably feels the same way as used to to an extent. But at the same time he probably has grown and matured over the

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back