Cro Cop naked with Stipe Drews after fight - Picture

I feel kind if weird realizing I clicked on a thread to see CC naked.
I mean i KNEW what I was going to see..
I guess I am homo :(

916.gif

LMAO - Couldn't find a better reaction gif if I spent 100 years looking

blah blah playing with their toes and shit blah.

Most cultures aren't as homophobic as US/UK cultures.

Most men of character can be around other naked men without having to concern himself with the genitals.

"most cultures aren't as homphobic as US/UK"

...yeah, might want to re think that. now its true that a lot of other countries dont have a big issue with nudeness like america.

I feel kind if weird realizing I clicked on a thread to see CC naked.
I mean i KNEW what I was going to see..
I guess I am homo :(

Lol, should we all be concerned? Dammit. I think of we post "no homo" we are safe, per sherdog rules. So...

No homo

Its funny and strange how giddy and excited supposedly straight guys get when they see things like this. Lmao at calling it gay to be comfortable around another naked dude. When you think about it, its the opposite. Why are you so uncomfortable? If you feel weird about it you should search deep down and figure out why that is.

Its funny and strange how giddy and excited supposedly straight guys get when they see things like this. Lmao at calling it gay to be comfortable around another naked dude. When you think about it, its the opposite. Why are you so uncomfortable? If you feel weird about it you should search deep down and figure out why that is.

you're so sophisticated because you like the site of other naked men. I wish I like seeing swinging ding dongs and muscle butts as much as you do.

I'm a fan of CC's official page on FB. He posts pics of him in bed with that guy almost daily.

Yup, I just sit around naked all day with fellas and we have goof-abouts and joshin-jokes.

Seriously I have no idea why the phobia of other men's bodies exists so strongly with my fellow Americans and Brits. Must be the puritan, catholic, and protestant bloodlines.

Go visit the Near East, Pakistan, Indonesia or the Philippines.

Back