Cro Cop naked with Stipe Drews after fight - Picture

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
What are they doing in front of that mirror, is that some Japanese ritual?

a9782f2298f47b83803539ad0c136c79.jpg

7451bc43afb0a0bb1abbd48e2a1643a5.jpg

if only cyborg was there too.. ahh, what could have been

What are they doing in front of that mirror, is that some Japanese ritual?

a9782f2298f47b83803539ad0c136c79.jpg

7451bc43afb0a0bb1abbd48e2a1643a5.jpg

''No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit''

-Melvin88

It's etiquette in an onsen or public bath house in Japan (and elsewhere I'd add) to wash yourself before going in for a dip, out of cleanliness and consideration for others using the same facility.

That photo of them staring at the mirror smiling butt naked is obviously a photo op - even though in all honesty I probably wouldnt want people taking pics of me butt naked....

Most cultures aren't as homophobic as US/UK cultures.

Most men of character can be around other naked men without having to concern himself with the genitals.

Most cultures aren't as homophobic as US/UK cultures.

Most men of character can be around other naked men without having to concern himself with the genitals.

you are so cultured and worldly. I wish everyone could be like you

you are so cultured and worldly. I wish everyone could be like you

You can mock if you want, it's still correct. And given I've lived 'round-and-about, I'd say yes.... yes I am worldly. But that's neither here or there. ;)

You can mock if you want, it's still correct. And given I've lived 'round-and-about, I'd say yes.... yes I am worldly. But that's neither here or there. ;)

so what you're saying is you hang out with naked men all the time and you guys give each other roundabouts?

so what you're saying is you hang out with naked men all the time and you guys give each other roundabouts?

Yup, I just sit around naked all day with fellas and we have goof-abouts and joshin-jokes.

Seriously I have no idea why the phobia of other men's bodies exists so strongly with my fellow Americans and Brits. Must be the puritan, catholic, and protestant bloodlines.

Back