Cro Cop might be starting a camp

he didn't quite look himself I think he came back too soon although that could just be from taking time off. He wasn't very active in 2018. He tried to be but just didn't work out.

Yeah, six months after a serious knee surgery is way too soon... i would guess he did some hgh therapy, but it can only help so much that quick.

But its ok for a warmup fight... that dude was motivated, ona win streak, did fine but mirko blasted that elbow really nice. Would like to see it last longer but im satisfied...

Yeah, six months after a serious knee surgery is way too soon... i would guess he did some hgh therapy, but it can only help so much that quick.

But its ok for a warmup fight... that dude was motivated, ona win streak, did fine but mirko blasted that elbow really nice. Would like to see it last longer but im satisfied...
I know that it would never be allowed in the United States but how awesome would it be if they had HGH therapy in the UFC? I guarantee you we'd have less trash cards.

I know that it would never be allowed in the United States but how awesome would it be if they had HGH therapy in the UFC? I guarantee you we'd have less trash cards.

Absolutely. im all for allowing stuff that helps regeneration, like, weed is is banned caude it helps relax muscles, why the fuck dont you want guys to heal? You can ban icebaths the too :D

Mirko looking thick, tight and solid...with minimum discrepancy between legs:

After the surgery, left leg looked like shit:

Damn he must have lost all the cartilage in that knee.

He's not training out of his basement this time? Somebody might die

I love how he managed to adjust to his own speed decreases. He cant just blast out that lhk anymore. So he replaced it with a very very effective elbow. He started that trade in a few years back. Happy to see it.

I love how he managed to adjust to his own speed decreases. He cant just blast out that lhk anymore. So he replaced it with a very very effective elbow. He started that trade in a few years back. Happy to see it.
CroCop is very smart. Not many fighters change their style when they get old, but Mirko did it nicely.

CroCop is very smart. Not many fighters change their style when they get old, but Mirko did it nicely.
Took him a long time to figure out how the angles in the cage work too, but he did seem to more or less figure that out by time he left the UFC. Mirko is a smart guy. Glad to see him succeeding.

Atleast, it looks like it

We are back
1f609.png

39588978_2134532499924769_6149480465846763520_n.jpg

Team OldCop. Everyone looks 40+ years old with grandkids

Cro Cop has been on a tear lately so he is doing something right. Jiri will be a tough test for him though. He is a top fighter outside UFC. Cro Cop is as well though.

Back