Cro Cop-King Mo, Aliakbari-Herring IS OFFICIAL (Poll)

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters
Lmao bruh what? Kongo is the ultimate blanket. Every fight he has in Bellator is a wrestling clinic. He just outwrestled Tony Johnson, who is a pretty damn good wrestler himself. Cro Cop is old and done. What makes you think he would even outwrestle Kongo better yet King Mo? I mean come on dude.

LOL brow, Kongo only does that to scrubs, Tony Johnson is a nobody, Kongo being a blanket is an overstatement and in closing, cro cop for life.

I'll expect your apology on my desk around noon time (EST) Dec 29th. I expect 200 words or more

Oh and btw.........my prediction......Cro Cop by GnP........

Sounds like a bunch of excuses. He still got the KO. We can do ifs and or buts and could've should've and would've all day. The point of the matter is, he won. He did what he had to do and fought the man in front of him and won. If he sucked, he would've lost. I really don't understand this king mo hate. And I didn't say he would KO him on the feet. He's gonna take him down and beat him up. Kongo has 40 pounds on him and Mo had no trouble taking him down. King Mo is a legit top 10 LHW. Look at the wasteland that is the UFC lhw division and try to tell me this guy wouldn't be top 10? Come on man please.

I also don't understand why people hate him. I just wanted to point out that his seemingly improved striking is really an illusion - he's bad but his athletic traits and the state of his opponents cover it up

Also Mo may have beaten Kongo but it was a close fight and Cro Cop's defensive wrestling used to be much better than Kongo's and he may still poses much of it so it's pretty arrogant to say that Mo will take him down with ease

Are you guys fucking serious? Cro cop will fuck mo's world up. Once again this sub forum is doubting cro cop and once again he will fuck all of your plans up.
I got dubs for this post. I still stands by this statement

LOL brow, Kongo only does that to scrubs, Tony Johnson is a nobody, Kongo being a blanket is an overstatement and in closing, cro cop for life.

I'll expect your apology on my desk around noon time (EST) Dec 29th. I expect 200 words or more
Oh so you're a Cro Cop apologist and know nothing about mma? Sorry to have wasted my time. See you later.

I also don't understand why people hate him. I just wanted to point out that his seemingly improved striking is really an illusion - he's bad but his athletic traits and the state of his opponents cover it up

Also Mo may have beaten Kongo but it was a close fight and Cro Cop's defensive wrestling used to be much better than Kongo's and he may still poses much of it so it's pretty arrogant to say that Mo will take him down with ease
It's not arrogant whatsoever. Cro Cop is done and Mo is a top 10 lhw without a doubt. This is gonna be easy work for him. You guys better pray those PEDs can teleport a 28 year old Cro Cop cause he's gonna need it.

Could go either way. Mirko could def get taken down and wrestle fucked but crazy things happen in Japan and if Mo isnt careful Mirko can surprise him and shut his lights off.

LOL at that old bum Carwin thinking he was going to come back after all those steroids and injuries.

Mo by murder... Cro Cop doesnt have any tdd anymore... You doubt me? Rewatch him vs Gonzaga 2... Dude was being wrestlefucked by Gonzaga till the third round...
Baruto will probably get an UD and, in case he doesnt withdraw due to some injury, he will probably get decisioned by Mo( who can also withdraw after the cro cop fight)
Aliakbari will murder Herring... Herring will probably be ring rusted as fuck and, im sorry but Aliakbari fighting in an organization at Japan that probably do zero to none tests makes me believe that Aliakbari will probably be juiced as fuck...
Those other 2 dudes... Well... Idk

Would be cool as fuck if Herring somehow won this thing

RUMIeaK.gif

Seems like Im one of the last to pull for Herring..

Warrr Heath

This is are very interesting fights. Im happy with this. Who wins, nobody can say it, because its mma, and anything's possible. I cant wait to see this slugfest :)

Cro Cop is a much much bigger fighter naturally and has been showing some pretty on point TDD; Mo will not match him in the striking department. I got Cro Cop by UD or late KO.

50% of the participants in the 2nd round didn't fight in the first round. This tournament is weird.

On the other hand, I'm hyped for Mo-Mirko. I'm biased here, but I think Mirko has a legit chance of beating Mo and easily. He's got the size and strenght advantage and I'd say he's wrestling is on point. Also keep in mind this is in a ring, not in a cage.

Those are 2 pretty quality replacements.

I'm a little dubious about how prepped Herring will be - I'd like it better if he'd had a few months notice - but I'm still looking forward to seeing him again.
One is quality, the other is just "what were they thinking."

This is just a terrible fight for Crocop, the guy gets knocked out by everyone good these days and Mo might be small but he is fast and will find that chin, he will probably wrestle him at first and knock him out late.

Cro cop hasn't been knocked out since Schäub. That was March 28th 2011 (I was actually there...).

That's basically 6 years ago. 7 mma fights, 8 kickboxing matches.

He was ko'd by Mir (knocked out 2 guys since cro cop) and Schäub (7 of 10 wins by (t)ko).

He also ate a few bombs from Nelson and didn't drop...

4.gif

Back