Cro Cop-King Mo, Aliakbari-Herring IS OFFICIAL (Poll)

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters
Wow RIZIN delivered

How do you guys think fighting so quickly after his win over Ishii is gonna affect Mo?

Is he gonna be drained or will he instead be sharp because of it?

This is a super match way to go RIZIN

Herring/Ali is going to be a slaughter that's for sure

I like it. War Mirko!!!!!

EDIT: Recent pic of Herring:
10410806_10153146894251058_2207560897022297026_n.jpg

Holy shit! Is that a yellow suit? o_O

i think king mo can pull off a kevin randleman on crop cop.

Those are 2 pretty quality replacements.

I'm a little dubious about how prepped Herring will be - I'd like it better if he'd had a few months notice - but I'm still looking forward to seeing him again.

Insane. Mo is still undefeated at HW, but that's about to change.

Herring should stay retired, but that's just my opinion; he knows better.

Lmao people actually think Cro Cop is gonna beat Mo? Yeah right. It's insane the amount of disrespect King Mo gets from fans. This dude is awesome. He fights anyone, anywhere, any time, and at ANY WEIGHT. Who else does this? Let's be real now. In the day in age where guys fight twice a year and will complain about being at the right weight class and all these titles and all this BS drama we see in the UFC, how can anyone not respect this dude? He KO'd 2 guys in the last tourney and people still think he's just some wrestler lol. Whatever you people say lol. King Mo by TKO. Cro Cop is too old and too slow.

Lmao people actually think Cro Cop is gonna beat Mo? Yeah right. It's insane the amount of disrespect King Mo gets from fans. This dude is awesome. He fights anyone, anywhere, any time, and at ANY WEIGHT. Who else does this? Let's be real now. In the day in age where guys fight twice a year and will complain about being at the right weight class and all these titles and all this BS drama we see in the UFC, how can anyone not respect this dude? He KO'd 2 guys in the last tourney and people still think he's just some wrestler lol. Whatever you people say lol. King Mo by TKO. Cro Cop is too old and too slow.

He knocked out one can after getting a lot of time and space to do it and he was getting lit up against Jiri who had a waaaaay tougher semi final match against Nemkov

Mo's striking is pretty bad against people who know how to strike but he could KO Cro Cop with just Raw power?

He knocked out one can after getting a lot of time and space to do it and he was getting lit up against Jiri who had a waaaaay tougher semi final match against Nemkov

Mo's striking is pretty bad against people who know how to strike but he could KO Cro Cop with just Raw power?
Sounds like a bunch of excuses. He still got the KO. We can do ifs and or buts and could've should've and would've all day. The point of the matter is, he won. He did what he had to do and fought the man in front of him and won. If he sucked, he would've lost. I really don't understand this king mo hate. And I didn't say he would KO him on the feet. He's gonna take him down and beat him up. Kongo has 40 pounds on him and Mo had no trouble taking him down. King Mo is a legit top 10 LHW. Look at the wasteland that is the UFC lhw division and try to tell me this guy wouldn't be top 10? Come on man please.

Sounds like a bunch of excuses. He still got the KO. We can do ifs and or buts and could've should've and would've all day. The point of the matter is, he won. He did what he had to do and fought the man in front of him and won. If he sucked, he would've lost. I really don't understand this king mo hate. And I didn't say he would KO him on the feet. He's gonna take him down and beat him up. Kongo has 40 pounds on him and Mo had no trouble taking him down. King Mo is a legit top 10 LHW. Look at the wasteland that is the UFC lhw division and try to tell me this guy wouldn't be top 10? Come on man please.
Cro cop is a better wrestler than Kongo and at this point in time Cro cop would beat Kongo senseless. Mo will be scared. He better go for broke or he's gonna get beat down.

I think mo should keep this on the feet if he wants to win, not spend too much energy on tds because even an old ass cro cop has much better td defense in the ring. I could see cc win this one but I wouldn't be surprised if mo knocks him out either

I think mo should keep this on the feet if he wants to win, not spend too much energy on tds because even an old ass cro cop has much better td defense in the ring. I could see cc win this one but I wouldn't be surprised if mo knocks him out either

This is just a terrible fight for Crocop, the guy gets knocked out by everyone good these days and Mo might be small but he is fast and will find that chin, he will probably wrestle him at first and knock him out late.

Why is carwin out all of a sudden?

And as far as Mo and Crocop, Id love nothing more than to see Mirko KTFO Mo but he is older and more banged up and much slower. Im expecting Mo to either wrestle fvk him to a decision or pull a Randleman and fake a takedown and KO Mirko standing.

Cro cop is a better wrestler than Kongo and at this point in time Cro cop would beat Kongo senseless. Mo will be scared. He better go for broke or he's gonna get beat down.
Lmao bruh what? Kongo is the ultimate blanket. Every fight he has in Bellator is a wrestling clinic. He just outwrestled Tony Johnson, who is a pretty damn good wrestler himself. Cro Cop is old and done. What makes you think he would even outwrestle Kongo better yet King Mo? I mean come on dude.

Lmao bruh what? Kongo is the ultimate blanket. Every fight he has in Bellator is a wrestling clinic. He just outwrestled Tony Johnson, who is a pretty damn good wrestler himself. Cro Cop is old and done. What makes you think he would even outwrestle Kongo better yet King Mo? I mean come on dude.
Cro Cop may be old but he is not done yet. You will pay for your sins in 10 days....enjoy while you can.....

Back