Cro Cop-King Mo, Aliakbari-Herring IS OFFICIAL (Poll)

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters
Theyre just trying to encourage fighters to go for broke and be exciting and discourage grinding out victories with lay n pray and wall n stall tactics.

Yeah, my point is that they're going about it the wrong way. If a fighter does not want to bang, he is not going to bang regardless of whether a round is 5, 10 or 30 minutes. All they're doing is limiting the chance of seeing awesome fights develop and flow organically.

The judging criteria themselves are enough to ensure stalling isnt rewarded, you dont need to amputate the fight like that. And that's all you can do, penalize the fighter for such an approach by losing the competition.
Everything else is just ineffective and most often harmful to the sport, from the YAMMA pit to 2x5 minute fights.

Edit: And apart from the pit, remember how swell those 5 minute YAMMA fights were, with all the non stop action in their 1x5 minute durations? Yeah. This concept of less fight time = more action already has a precedent of failure.

The best fight of the tourney? The final with Tuchscherer, the only one to be booked at 3x5 minutes.

Last edited:
King Mo vs Cro Cop is an awesome fight. Kewl to see Herring back

So,Jap.crazy drunk kamikaze taxi drivers are real mofos?

Herring weighed in at 274. Should be interesting to see how he looks in his fight.

Are you guys fucking serious? Cro cop will fuck mo's world up. Once again this sub forum is doubting cro cop and once again he will fuck all of your plans up.

I sincerely hope you're right.

I'm picking cro cop to win the tournament.

Cro Cop and Herring. Nostalgia FTW.

Back