Cro Cop just won the K-1 WGP

8d8d1407-1c8a-4def-a2ce-5c1379f693bd.jpg

0024007.48.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

Logic would have one believing that, as has happened in far more K-1 events than not, Mirko won because he beat the three fighters against whom he competed. Logic does not result in one believing that what transpired was part of a conspiracy.

Nice post. How do you feel about this--

8H4UcN2.jpg

Derp.

for those, who think it was a bad decision:

- watch the fight without comentary (the english guy is always hating a little bit on Mirko)
- count the clear shots to the head (clearly for Mirko)
- look, how Mirko is blocking pretty much all shots
- how many knees really did damage? the most were not doing any dammage!!

bad, boring fight, but its clearly CC's win.

Lol twitter doesn't mean anything, if you were told directly that it was a sham by Hari himself you might as well not even try to bullshit yourself and anyone else.

Lol twitter doesn't mean anything, if you were told directly that it was a sham by Hari himself you might as well not even try to bullshit yourself and anyone else.

If the Liverkick guys have doubts, I'm justified. Talk all the pretentious crap you want. They may not be right, but you can't look down on me for believing some part of it was rigged when the biggest news source for kickboxing thinks it was too.

thats just mean bRENDAN sCHAUB AND FRANK MIR could be K1 champ... scarred

That's a pretty sweet belt for the mantle.

Thanks for posting, Dex.

I still can't get over how fucking awesome it is to see a belt around a 38 year old Cro Cop's waist...

A few more pics I found:

mirko-neki-su-me-prerano-slali-grob-sad-im-je-zao-slika-882694

cro-cop-ostvario-san-ovo-mi-je-najveci-uspjeh-u-karijeri-400x600-20130310-20130316083624-84a5746cd6d0136a3c1d5e1e0ca7c904.jpg

cro-cop-ostvario-san-ovo-mi-je-najveci-uspjeh-u-karijeri-400x600-20130310-20130316093349-c7674206039a5273e99d0b09984fdf64.jpg

So happy for Mirko...

Not a huge fan of this year's belt though if I am honest... looks like a kid's toy from Target.

Love Mirko...but nobody can ever ever ever again say that Overeem's WGP title was the easiest.

oh, leave him alone.. don't you see he's one of that girly men that float around these days.. hahahahahaa..

What kind of "man" can't handle internet trash talk?

We had a word for such "men" way back in my day. What was that word again? Yep, back in my day, we used to travel 3 miles just to get to school. And when we'd get there, we used to beat the fuck out of the teachers so bad they cried. We'd catch their hair on fire. We'd light our cigars with their burning hair. Then, so they'd stop crying "oh it burns, oh it burns"... pussies. We'd piss on their head to put it out. There was a point to what I was saying... what was it again?

Yep, back in my day, men were men and women were men. And dogs were cats. Oh yeah, the point! Grow the fuck up dude!

Hahaha are you being serious?

No I was trolling the shit out of you.
I'm shocked that these other two clowns didn't see that.

You could say that FEG spoiled us. But when you go from a bad ass, awesome belt like this.

000921b.jpg

To whatever the hell they gave to Mirko, it makes you really sad.

Hell, Minowaman's Super Hluk belt looks more legit.

very cool. would have loved to see a Hari vs CC fight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back