Cro cop a 2:1 underdog in betting lines in Croatia

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by FierceHitman, Dec 28, 2016.

1. FierceHitman

FierceHitman Green Belt

At least that's what I hear. Kinda odd, I thought the line would be closer. His fellow Croats not that confident in him it seems.

tonil likes this.
  2. asdf122345

asdf122345 Black Belt

These odds are right. King mo is more younger and faster. King mo by ko in round 1.

3. Thesnake101

Thesnake101 Think about it, it worth it.

Accurate, Mo is the best opponent he has faced in recent times. Not to mention that he has can give Mirko problems everywhere.

4. Phrozenspite

Phrozenspite Black Belt

this relatively recent loss doesn't inspire confidence in his ability to neutralize Mo's blanket attack.
    [​IMG]

5. Sohei

Sohei Manning the air

But according to teh fanbois on here he will annihilate Mo!

Its to be expected. Mirko is 42 and has taken a huge amount of damage in his career. He doesnt have the reflexes he did anymore and is bulking up a lot to use grappling against his opponents, which will be playing into Mos game. Mo himself feels Baruto is a bigger threat.

I will be rooting for Crocop but I will be surprised if he pulls off the win.

6. infamousXX87XX

infamousXX87XX Purple Belt

Not really a good example. Alex is bigger and stronger something that Mo is not. Not to mention he worked his ass off to get that take down almost to the point of being gassed.

AlphaBetaShark likes this.
  7. CDF47

CDF47 Gold Belt

If Cro Cop keeps it standing, I think he can finish Mo. Cro Cop has a good size advantage.

8. JimGunn

JimGunn Gold Belt

Cro Cop is significantly bigger than Mo and looks in great shape. His wrestling has improved a fair bit as well. Unfortunately not 2 to 1 but I'm small on him at +163.

9. Stan

Stan Black Belt

Just not enough time since leaving the UFC for the steroids to take it's full effect. King Mo by GnP KO.

10. JimGunn

JimGunn Gold Belt

He last fought in the UFC 20 months ago. Plenty of time for any regimen he wanted.

manboy<3 likes this.
  11. There's like 3 people who think CC will win, what are you even talking about? Go shake your fist at a cloud

12. Stan

Stan Black Belt

He was still under UFC contract until UFC terminated it in July 2016. So not enough time to juice up and TRT'd to the gills and his weighin body shape today proves it.

Take a look at Satoru Kitaoka now that dude is juiced to the gills and filled with ROID RAGE.

13. JimGunn

JimGunn Gold Belt

Five months isn't enough time either? How long do you think it takes to do a good cycle of 'roids? I thought Cro Cop looked pretty good compared to some other weigh-ins, not to mention significantly bigger than Mo. I wouldn't expect Cro Cop to be supremely ripped even on TRT unless he started lifting heavy and really watching his diet.

14. Stan

Stan Black Belt

LMFAO you think 5 months or a year of taking steroids can make a world of difference? It takes 2 - 3 years of steroid cycling for it to make a big difference. Just take a look at Overeem before and after pics. Look at Frank Mir's before and after pics when he was on TRT. Look at Frank Mir's cardio before and after TRT a fuk'in world of difference.

15. Kalmah

Kalmah Gold Belt

Those odds seem about right to me. I'd be pretty shocked if Mirko won, even if he's on the Japan dick pill diet.

16. LHWBelt

LHWBelt Silver Belt

Well you gotta favor MO I think. Younger, quicker, less wear and tear. CC still has like 20 or something pounds on him, has decent TDD, and has some of the best kicks in the sport. He's not to be counted out but he's 42 years old and the underdog for a reason. Would be good for the rest of the field for CC to win, Mo's pretty much everyone's worst match up.

17. FierceHitman

FierceHitman Green Belt

I just figured his status as a local hero would have more people putting money on him and affecting the betting lines. Guess not.

18. I_IZ_BACK

I_IZ_BACK Purple Belt

I hope I'm wrong but I think it's gonna be CC vs Randleman 1 all over. Although I'm hoping CC vs Randleman 2

19. EndlessCritic

EndlessCritic Gold Belt

umm.... we have this thing called the internet. betting lines are the same all over the world.

20. I_IZ_BACK

I_IZ_BACK Purple Belt

So, you were saying ...

wandshocop, FlyThaiMMA, cmw43 and 2 others like this.